Recently I found a lump on the top of my right testicle, I can move it around but it is definatly attached to the testicle the lump is quite hard but some of it is softish only a small part is hard, After feeling it more and more I have found that it is connected but i believe it is on some sort of tubes and there is a second very small lump in a similar area that can be slightly painful on touch. When i checked my left testicle I found the similar tubes but no real lump of this size so i have become very worried about it.

Thanks

ps. im 17

I thought I should add I can move the 2nd small lump around aswell also appears to be attached to some sort of tube thing

yea i have the problem..when i use the restroom i could feel liek a small bump but it always disappear in a few hours but everytimw when i sit down i could feel pain in my right testicle could somebody please help me

my problem is similar, but it hurts when im sitting down and it is only on the left side. right where it connects to the lower penis...its like something fell down from above my testicle. it happened soon after i had a boner but didnt masturbate. hurts to the touch very badly...im 15 years old.

I have the same problem but in my left one. I noticed it as soon as I had a microsurgirucal varicoceletomy . I had the operation in Austria so when I was visited by the doctor here in my country (Albania), he didn't actually know what it was. I was looking for an answer at internet but seems like even you guys don't have one :/