Hi, im a 16 year old boy and yesterday i found a small hard lump (approx. size of a pea) attached to my right testicle. It is giving me no pain and I doubt that it is cancer because ive got none of the usual symptoms (i.e Lower back pain and stomach pain). Im going to the doctors tomorrow but i was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what it might be. Any feedback would be appreciated...

Cheers

:)

You're right - it's probably a cyst of some sort but for the record, testicular cancer usually presents as a painless swelling in the testicle. Back pain, stomach pain etc do not help you decide if a swelling is malignant.

The rule is simple: If you have a lump on your testicle get it checked by a doctor

just been to the doctors. he sed it feels like a cyst but ive got to go to the urologist to get it confirmed. ill let you know how it goes, should have an appointment by next week :)
thanks a lot dr jon! ill let you know how it goes