My 23 year old son found a lump in his testical today. He had surgery when a baby to have it brought down. He does not know if he needs to get to a doctor immediately at urgent care, or if he can wait out the several weeks it takes to be seen as a new patient.

Celebrity
I reckon that he should have it checked right away. Not having testicles descend on their own after birth makes one more prone to developing testicular cancer later in life.

There is no logical or scientific explanations to this but experiments, trials and data all appoint to that.
Although a lump in the testicles doesn’t necessarily indicate cancer, your son has predisposition, so it would be wise to have it checked as soon as possible.

In case they don’t want to except him at ER and send him home and tell him to wait, I would be wise mentioning undescended testicles.

There are many other causes of testicular lumps. It could be bacterial infection of the epididymis, a tube in the scrotum that lies on the testicles. These infections usually have additional symptoms like pain in the testicles, swelling, a lump, fever, etc

He may also be feeling some of the anatomical testicular lumps. For example, this epididymis that I’ve already mentioned is a lumpy tube and its lumps may be felt.

There are certain cysts that may appear, so the lump doesn’t necessarily indicate cancer but due to the risk and predisposition, I reckon your son should see a doc right away.

Early found testicular cancer has the highest rate of being cured.

hey i might have an idea this happend to me but sometimes at birth there a glad forgot the name that dosent close it puts fluid into the scrotum making it bigger i took an operation to seal it back up after that it should be back to nomrol just a suggestion your son could have that

That thing which you are talking about is called HERNIA

nice tips, i have a rather disturbing but needful question since im already here and am sort of worried. i picked at zit on the balls (lmao) and keeped disturbing it cuz i wanted it to go away but i guess picking at it made it worse, i have left it alone for about a week now, it isnt as drastic loking as week ago, but now is like just an air bubble, what should i do? i want to give it time cuz i dont have the cash to get a checkup so is it something that will go away in time?

my boyfriend has found a lump in his testicul, which keeps on coming and going and gets bigger every time . Now he is getting worried and does not no what to do ? Can you give some advise please .

thank you