Let me get straight to it (and sorry for the length).

Symptoms:

A hard "wiggly grain of rice" that is hard to locate (it wiggles and moves when I feel around for it) and very tender and painful to the touch.

Its very thin and a tad longer and thinner than a grain of rice...but about the same shape.

Its located at the very top of my left testicle...weird thing is is that its within or beside a soft (and tender, but not painful) cyst-like swelling in the same area.

The sides and front of my testicle are clear of bumps and the testicle itself is not tender...just the spot where the cyst-like lump and worm-like bump is.

Other symptoms:

Spermatic cord is tender.

The effected testicle is SLIGHTLY (barely noticeable) firmer, larger and heavier than the other one.

On and off, there is an aching throbbing feeling located mostly in my groin, outer and inner thigh, calve, behind my knee, lower back, hip, buttock, lower abdomen, and arm joints (elbow, wrist, arm-pit). These aches aren't at the same time.

I should also add that the left leg is noticably weaker than the other one...though, I can still workout/exercise without a problem.

Just thought I'd mention this too: the area around my pee-hole is always red and swollen slightly and it occasionally stings when I urinate. Though, I never have difficulty urinating or an urgency...so I'm ruling out anything being wrong with my prostate.

The only symptom that is almost continuous is an uncomfotable feeling around the left side of my scrotum.

I have almost all the signs of testicular cancer...BUT, there is no lump on the front or sides of my testicle and I've read that testicular cancer does not appear on the epididymis (where these lumps are located) and if it is TC...whats the other lump?

I'll be seeing my doctor within the next week.

In the meantime I'd just like some opinions please :-)

I forgot to post this...check the link out.

I THINK that's what I have...it feels exactly like that...a cyst with a tiny hard thing...

I also forgot to mention that the little hard thing has a roundish top...like a long-necked mushroom.

Anyways, here's the link:

http://urologyedinburgh.co.uk/new_page_158_files/image001.jpg

Hi! You have way too many symptoms for my taste. I had problems with both spermatocele and epididymis but in neither of these conditions did I have so many troubles.
First of all, spermatocele that was on top of testicle-epididymis was asymptomatic. There was just this soft lump that I could move a bit, but it doesn’t mean I wasn’t upset when I found it.
Epididymitis hurt like hell. The pain would progress later at the evening and there were moment when I preferred to stay at home. I have it checked and was given antibiotics.

I mean you have too many symptoms that may/may not be connected. I doubt it is cancer.
Have you seen your doctor? What did he say? I can see it’s been a week since you posted!

Hi there I am writing to you because I had a same problem, called lump on testicles, and i was very scared because I had epididymitis  six months before that problem. If you had epidydimitis, than you know that it is very painful, and my fear was completely logical. According to it I though it could be some kind of cancer, and I know that it can not be sexually transmitted disease, because I had never been sexually active,and I decided to see a doctor who told me that it can not be cancer because, it was soft, and he was not completely sure, he said it is probably an acne and he gave me some lotion

Hi there,
I have been exeperiencing the exact same symtoms of of the small cyst-like growth on the top of my right testicle. even down to the dull ache in my groin and leg. I have thourougly check for any signs of testiclular cancer and have not found and lumps or unusual things anywhere else. I am currently studying abroad and wont be able to get to my doctor back home for another 6 weeks.. what did you find out? are you ok? advice? thanks for posting your story.

Hi. I'm also experiencing the exact same symptoms. Pain in a grain-sized lump that seems to lie between the testicle and the epididymis. Did you find out anything more about it? Thanks.

I have the same symptom, except in my left testicle. I wish someone would offer some advice here.

i have the same type of deal except mine is on the top of my left testicle and sometimes it gets painful to touch other times not, its not too soft or wiggly its just like a cyst anyone have any doctors advice to this?

i also have a lump and am no sure what it is underneath my left testicle the most worrying thing is i sometimes get pains down there and sometimes when i touch it, so i have to decided to go to the doctors to check, its better to find out what it is thats my advice.

I am slso experiencing all of the symptoms described by this man. hmmm? anybody know?

I have all the symptoms described by by the poster of this thread. I have an appointment for an ultrasound on Monday, hopefully they will know what it is. I have a small sometimes painful lump on the upper back side of my left testicle, on the top of the epidydmis there. I have the leg pains, the groin pains, bladder aches, frequent urges to urinate. The doc days Ii have epididymitis and prescribed antibiotics. All I know is my medical professionals do not seem concerned in the slightest that I have a LUMP on my testicle. Some description of testicular cancer seem to fit me to a T, a small hard grain of rice, etc etc. I do not know why I am posting this, I do not seem to see any helpful replies.

has anyone found any answers to the small hard lump on the top of the testicle? I am taking antibiotics for epididymitis with about 3 days left. My symtoms have got better but i have a small bb size bump on the top of my left testicle that is painful to touch, I do not think it is connected to the epididymis.

Im Only 14, but my friend kicked me in the balls the other week, and ever since i have been experiencing pain, and have a small bb sized lump on the right testicle, on the upper side, its very painful to touch, dont think its connected to sperm thing. (Hydrocele?)

I have the same symptoms. It stated about a week ago with a dull ache in my testicles, which were tender to the touch. I went to the doctor 5 days ago, he looked around, said I might have bruised my testicle and thought it should go away shortly. If it didnt go away in the next few days, to schedule a sonogram. Well its been five days and the ache has gotten better but is still present. After further inspection I found a little bump near the top of my right testicle which is clearly where the pain started from. I'm offically freaking out and am setting up a Sonogram appointment immediately. Hopefully it is just an infection but why mess around. I advise eveyone who is concerned to get it checked out asap. I have found ALOT of forums with many people sharing the same symptoms and very few answers. I will give in update of my prognosis when I get the news.

Thats exactly what i have, It feels different from a lump because its like a stalk with a round thing on top. To me it feels like its between the testical and epididymis. It aint that painful unless i squeeze it and then i get like a dull ache, Also i can kinda move it a bit well more like wiggle it.

Does anyone else have these symptoms? has anyone been up the doctors about it? I felt the lump about 6 months ago and it hasnt grown or given me any pain (Unless i aggravate it).