i am 15 years old and sexually active. i have had small white spots at the bottom of the shaft of the penis, i had squeezed been one or two of them daily and very little white puss comes out they are like small spots on your face and am worried it might be an sti, it wasn't until the other day i am sure it was one of the ones i had been at had become bigger, like a spot underneath the skin, does anyone know what this could be? help!

Sounds like Fordyce Spots to me. Do a google search and let me know if were on the right track.

i have had a look on wikipedia and this seems to be what it is, should i be worried?

this seems to be what it is, i have been on wikipedia and it looks identical

Hi dw,

If we're correct then they aren't an STI; many people have them and unfortunately theres no proven cure. Some claim to work but most have mixed results.

It is normally best to leave them alone and avoid squeezing them. If you have any problems or they are very unsightly you could see a doctor.

Also, if memory serves me correctly there is a Fordyce Spots FAQ sticky at the top of this thread. It's got some good info in it.

Hope I've helped a bit :-D

Yip, great help, thank god its not anything serious or harmful lol, thanks alot!:-)