i've got these clusters of tiny bumps on the foreskin of my penis, and i don't know what they are. i am uncircumcised and haven't had sexual encounters yet, i've seen pictures of sebaeceous prominence and mine don't resemble them. these are bumps about 1mm clustered closely together and whiteish in color and are only on the foreskin. They do not itch or discharge like zits or cause discomfort in any way. i am just concerned as to what they are. any info would help, thank you.

i got exact same thing tiny white bumps all over foreskin of penis

me 2 a answer would be much appreciated thank you..

does anyone know? i believe i have this same problem

hi, i also have clusters of these white lumps around the foreskin underneath the penis head. anyone have a clue?

well me too ...

thats where they start

they then go everywhere lips balls and shaft..........

:'(

so do, i think their warts but you can live with them dw

I'm almost 99% sure this is normal.

very small white bumps, right?

if anyone has any information please email me.

thankyou

**edited by moderator**

It's a condition called Fordyce's Spots--completely normal but can virtually not be treated (Wikipedia says creams MAY help). Over time, they may or may not dissipate.

hey i think i have it to and i found this information

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/skinandhair/206797.html

seems really common, nothing to worry about

Well this is perfectly natural and its seen around the age of 12-16 years.Im 14 and i know that this is normal and you should just leave them alone.They apear because your penis is "maturing"

(Sorry for my bad English)

Here's the reply:

Lumps and bumps on the penis that are normal
Pearly penile papules are small lumps, about 1–2 mm across. They look like pimples and are all roughly the same size and shape. They are in a row around the margin of the head of the penis, and can be seen when the foreskin is pulled back. In some men they are hardly visible at all, and in others they are quite noticeable. They usually develop in the teens. People often worry that they are warts or an infection, and pick or squeeze them. In fact they are perfectly normal tiny glands. Leave them alone!

*taken from http://www.embarrassingproblems.co.uk/lumpsmen.htm*

they are called fordyce spots

This is nothing to worry about