hey guys. this is a problem ive had for a long time. i have these white dots on my scrotum and shaft. the ones i have on the shaft are not that visible and they can be sqeezed out. they kind just look like the holes that the hair comes out from. Although the ones i have on my scrotum are more visible. unlike the ones i have on the shaft these ones are round, hard and cant be sqeezed out. i know that they did not come from sex because ive had them since before i had sex.

this sh*t is freaking me out and it has since i noticed them.

if u need closeup pictures i can take them.

Hi Miki,

First of all, don't post any pictures.

I suspect the spots you mention are Fordyce Spots. Can you do a quick google search and let me know if we're on the right track. :-)

yes it looks exactly like that... except for that one of them has become bigger. is there any treatment for this ?

Unfortunately there is no common treatment option. And unless they are particularly unsightly it is normally best to just leave them. However, as you mention that one has become bigger, you may want to take a visit to a doctor, just to be sure.

the one that has become bigger is actually invisible. meant in a way that it is under the skin and not visible through it... it just bumps out and is hard.