hi im 13 years old.

i think i have fordyce spots in my foreskin why do i have them im realy worried about them if they ! why do i have them ? are they permanent ? I HOPE NOT :(

and i also have a scar like line running from the bottom of the back of my penis to the top please can you tell me whats going on im realy worried , should i be worried ? thank you :)

Community Administrator

Read more abput fordyce spots here:

FORDYCE SPOTS FAQ

dude i have exactly the same thing and im 14 turnning 15

im worried too.

but since we both have it it cant be that bad?

:S

i have it too :S
seems weird
maybe its common,
i also have this red flesh coloured area on the top of my foreskin
anyone know what it is
i just finnished my business in the bath room and i noticed it.

dont worry about it lads, im 16 and iv had them for a couple of years now, its totally commom, i was told that it is common in 60-80% of teenage males

I have it to I am actually relieved a little because I thought I had an STD

Haha, If it was born from birth, Its obviously not going to be a STD, or anything... And it is ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** annoying though, It's ugly as ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** and i would love a surgery to put a piece of skin overtop of it so my ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** actually looks normal, I mean it's still big, but this scar line pisses me off to the max.....