ohkay well, im pretty young, im 14 and i have alot i mean ALOT of discharge that makes me really wet and leaves my underwear soaked and then it gets hard and smells horrible! its very embarrassing and it happens alot. even when im wearing shorts it will go through my underwear to my shorts. i dont know what to do. and the smell is just horrible! and me and my boyfriend that i have been together with for about 7 months wants to eat me out now! badly. he comes over my house alot. and i always give him head. and hand job. and we make out. and he fingers me. but he want to eat me out. and im embarrassed that i might smell bad!! he fingered me once and said i smelled like fish...very embarrassing. and now, he stil wants to eat me out.. is there anything i can do to stop all this discharge with all the smell..and what to do to make myself feel comfortable to be eatin out. also. what can i do to make to make myself smell better for him. and im self concious with my breast to. there a size A 36 and he says he likes them and he wants to see my breast, he goes up my shirt alot and likes it and tries to see them but i always hide them. im self concious cause there not big, and also i have big nipples. so what should i do. about my breast. my discharge. and my odor? and what should i do about the eat out thing to.

ps. i havnt had sex. and i wont go to my mother or doctore. or get medicine. what to do?

You may have a yeast infection. If you really are concerned, go to your mother or another woman you feel comfortable with for advice. I kind of know what you are going through, and it may only be your hormones considering you are so young. I beleive the best thing you could do is go to someone and get it figured out. The sooner you take care of it the better your health will be.

From what you have described, it seems you have an infection, and you really need to get it checked out. that is the best way to stop it.

by the way, I'm very unhappy with my breasts as well, and I never let my boyfriend see them for a very long time, until I was completely comfortable around him, and now it's fine.

Just don't do anything you aren't comfortable with, if your boyfriend is really good to you, he'll wait until you are ready.

~please see a doctor or something for your infection, even if it's hard or embarrassing to do, it's the only thing that can really help.

The symptoms you have are typical to bacterial vaginosis and they will not go away until you get treated by a doctor. Left untreated it may lead to chronic pelvic infalmation and other worse complications. It is a common occurance in sexually active women, but when it occurs too often the man you're having sex with, should be checked out because he might give it back to you after you treatment.
I seriously suggest that you see a doctor right away!

My best friend was experiencing similar problems so I went to a GUM clinic with her to get checked out. She got an examination and then the doctor told her that she has skin bacteria in her vagina.
But don't worry apparently its pretty common around 10% of girls have this.
They gave her some cream but explained that it might not work or if it does it is likely that it will come back. But they also just said don't worry its not bad alot of girls get this and continue to untill they hit the menopause you just have to learn to love yourself for this and plus my best friends girlsfriend loves licking her out because she is so wet.
hope it helps but yeh get a check up if your really worried there not as bad as you'd think.

I used to have that when I was about your age too. I'm only nineteen now. I never got it checked out or anything or thought anything was wrong. I just thought I was going through puberty. Sometimes that still happens to me in between periods when I'm not having sex or doing anything. I think it's hormonal, but you may want to look further into it, you could even do so yourself online. I was not at all sexually active at that age, but after I started getting that, I started getting off without penetration and it was more and more like that. So, I don't really know what to say but to look further into it.

P.S. wash your own laundry or you'll be hearing about it from your mother anyway.

I'm not sure where you are from but there are clinics you can o to that are very confidential. Like planned parenthood. You can recieve free services there among other things like free contraceptives (birth control) and advice. You should really get checked out because you don't want it to develope into something that can't be controlled. Remember that you need to proctect yourself too. If you choose to go that next step, be wise about your decisions. Talk to someone you trust.

This is very typical of a infection from a bacteria called Gardnerella Vaginalis. Causes bacterial vaginosis, lots of discharge, and a fishy smell, with no discharge. its not always associated with sex, so no one has to know if you are, or are not having sex. The treatment is a antibiotic called metronidazole. You should be treated asap. I'm a doctor taht sees this case pretty often, and it treats well, so don't worry. And afterwards, if you're really ready to be eaten out, than go ahead, but 7 months isn't ver long, i'm sure your boyfriend is just very turned on, because you guys are very young. Just be safe in whatever you do.

:'( Iam very sad to say that if you were my sister (i have a sister your age) i would kick your ass. you are way to young to be having the type of activity you are having w/ ur bf. What is happening is that you most likely have an infection. You might think that you wont get infections because you are NOT HAVING SEX... however your bf fingering you is bad enough, he most likely has dirty fingers. he put those dirty fingers in your vagina and there you go. Your discharge should not smell all the time, it is common if you are going to have your period but with all this activity you are having your hormones think its time for you to have an orgasm and explode.......... you are way to young and should stop looking for trouble... your bf is immature and it is noticeable because he would tell you that you smell like fish!!

You need to go to your mom you need medication it sounds like it could be bacteria vagaintis which can only be taken care from with medication.

lesttenn,this really workx.i do it all the time.get a baby wipe, and wipe down there and wipe the inside too.that will give you a nice scent :) and make sure that your panties are 100% cotton beacuse if there not u will smell bad agian.DO NOT use scentes soaps or shampoo or anything like that because they make the scent way worse! im telling oyu this worxx! remember panties 100% cotton! before he comes over take a shower and dont wash your vagina with anything but water because its gonna make the scent worse! so when u come out the shower wipe urself with a baby wipe and then put on cotton panties!

Girl, your my age and you talking about how you don't like the size o your boobs yet you let your boyfriend eat you out ?? That doesn't make sence. Your coochie is probably 10x worse than your boobs. Besides your only 14 you aren't going to have huge boobs anyways. I think you are trying to fit in with people at school. Or that you really like your boyfriend and don't want Him to leve you so you do whatever he wants you to do to him and whatever he wants to do to you. I don't have advice for you either. Sorry. :-)

Okay i mean i just turned 15 and i have the same problem except for the boob part. im lucky my boobs are 36dd so i anit gota worrie about that. but then again im not have sex because i no im to young. just do wht u feel comfertibly wit.

well um im 14 also and the ppl tht are saying bad for yu, sucks to be you dont listen to them . . after all its yur decision and you jus need to take a shower and use pantiliners wen yu wear shrts and yu dont necessarily have to were 100% cotton underwear d pantiliners will do. i have the samee thing but mine doesnt smell and isnt as wors d dr. jus said it was discharge hope i helpedd :D

Don't worry. Vaginas naturally have a gross smell. However, it matters what kind of discharge it is (not to be graphic) if its a clear discharge you are most likely just going through hormonal changes or are just getting "wet" if you're turned on. If it's a thick white discharge you might be ovulating if it is just a few days of the month, or have an infection like a bacterial vaginosis (which is accompanied by a fishy smell). Your boyfriend might have just said it smelt fishy to pick at you because guys say vaginas smell like tuna and stuff (they're dumb and he probably just heard it somewhere). You can get a vagisil screening kit at the grocery store for like 15 bucks and it tests for bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections. Make sure you don't have an infection before he eats you out because he can get the infection orally like thrush which is really nasty stuff. Since you haven't had sex though it wouldn't be an STD so going to the doctor and telling your mom might be embarrassing but she doesn't need to know your having sex, they are unrelated.
If you're worried about the smell, keep it clean and dry. Wash it with water and a natural soap a few times daily or before your bf comes over. Sometimes i spray my panties with perfume,(not directly on my vagina though, it burns!) Be careful with scented soaps and perfumes though because they can CAUSE a yeast infection. I learned that the hard way. You could keep like a rag or something nearby when he's eating you out in case he wants to wipe some off ha because believe me if you are really wet before he does, you're gonna be soaking while he does. But you'll love it, trust me.
When it comes to breasts I completely understand. I'm 17 and a 34 B and i hate my boobs. I told my boyfriend in advance though and he's really supportive. If you act like you love them, he will love them. Not to mention boys love boobs, period. As long as they're boobs they like them. And the fact that you're letting him get that close to you and share something that you're uncomfortable with will make him think it brought you closer.
Good luck!