For the past 3 or 4 years i have noticed a large lump on the inside of my vagina. It is round (like a R2,00 coin) and squishy. It has no feeling. It feels like there is a little hole in the middle of it. Could this be the cervix? I'm totally clueless.

I also have this large squishy painless lump deep inside my vaginal with the hole in the middle of it. I also wonder if this is my cervix resting this low. If it is can this be the reason why becoming pregnant is so difficult?

i also have this.it is very close to my opening, my hole finger doesnt even fit inside my vagina? will a guy feel this if he were to put his fingers inside too? and will i be able to hav sex with such a shallow vagina.please help

Well I found a similar thing inside me, but I have to stick my whole finger inside myself. I found it last night, but this morning it feels farther away.... I am really concerned about this and afraid to go to the doctors.

Help?

ok, yes, it is your cervix, and yes, a guy will feel it, but dont be shamed. it is normal, it will elongate and get further away when u get aroused. nevermind about it, most blokes wont blink an eye about it.

Oh, so it's not dangerous? Cos i have it, and i've been concerned. My boyfriend and i are saving ourselves for marriage. Well, for eachother, will it make sex any less enjoyable?

You'll be fine ladies. My Fiancee has the same thing and its fine. During sex I don't feel anything weird, just the tightness/suction of the vagina.

So relax. Or go to your Vagina doctor and double check.

i have a large lump inside my vagina also. It's not at the end of my vagina, sort of in the middle. I'm really concerned! Im 18, and sexually active. Im visiting the GUM Clinic in the morning but want some advice before hand. It's also bleeding. Ive changed my pill recently, would this be anything to do with it? HELP!!

Its your cervix! Every woman has one. Its the opening leading to your uterus. And it moves depending on where you are in your cycle. 

i have found the exact same thing but im only 14 what is it ??

hmm i had the same thing aswell im 14 a virgin and concerend ive also been getting sharp pains on the bottom right of my stomach but i blame this on growing pains but now ive read its normal i feel so much better and relieved also my bodys been acting as if im pregnant like im getting the bump but ive NEVER had sex not even oral and i get this thing pushing on the middle betwwen my anus and vagina which is very uncomfortable also ive skipped my period could anyone help me ? :S lol ty but i feel better about the lum p thing now ty guys and gals <3 x

it's your cervix don't worry, i actually thought thats where the hymen was lol, btw im only 13, virgin. don't worry its your cervix

Oh lord |: Okay well I'm so glad I found this - I'm 15, girl, non-active and I have the same bump...it's weird because some days I have it, and sometimes it isnt even noticable. I'm pretty paranoid about things, so I made up some terrifying diagnosises of my own...the first one is just that I need to go to the toilet, eg It's the full bowel poking through. The other one is (lol) that it's my PENIS :-D Because I'm one of those boys with girl genitals. But when I read this, I was almost dissapointed. So it is the cervix, and my mum didnt give birth to a multi-gendered miracle? This sort of (Painless, I pinched it) long bump thing about a fingers width in, with a sort of openingy thing? Someone really needs to post a diagram. Do boys feel it with their 'manhood' during sex, or with fingers, is it weird, am I weird, should i ask the doctor, am I going to die, is it contagious...it really does terrify me. We should be made more aware of this, dankkeerrschonneee guyys :-)x

You know? I was worried too. Sex ed lessons should explain about this 'lump' so we dont all panic and act crazy.

I just noticed this same thing. I'm 18 and sexually active so I was worried I somehow got an STD or something. I don't know a lot about sex and normal anatomy (private school so no sex ed for me). Thanks so much for the posts, now I don't have to be worried. :-)