Hi. I'm 17 year old female and several times in my life I’ve been offered with cigarettes.
Of course, I have refused the offer because my parents would kill me if I ever take them. But, how could they forbid me anything if they are also smoking over then 30 years.
I was thinking a lot about this and I don’t know what is in cigarettes so addictive? I have read also a lot about connection between smoking and lung cancer and I was wondering is there any truth in this.
Could anybody tell me something about overall cigarette effect on humans?

Well, I could tell you my opinion. My opinion is that smoking is one of the worst things kids or adults can do to their bodies.
You asked about addiction? The thing that makes them so addictive is
Nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive drug just like heroin and cocaine.
It is medically proven that there is strong correlation between nikotine smoke and lung cancer.
Problems that might affect kids who smoke are bad breath, yellow teeth, smelly clothes and empty wallet because cigarettes and tobacco products are very expensive!
You should be aware that even second-hand smoking can be very dangerous so probably best thing for you is to avoid smoked rooms.
Smoking also affects pregnancy causing greater chance of miscarriage, stillbirth, infant death, and sudden infant death syndrome.

wELL i can first say that moking is very bad for you. It does things to your body tht you would of never in your life think about./ Ibeen smoking for a while now and Im starting to get the effects on everything. Your parnets who been smoking will get cancer and a lot more its not cool so say no if any bodie try to offer yuo any thing say no. And some will listen others wont.