So.. I wanted to ask about my penis. Like I’m 18, when I masturbate sometimes my penis “de-erects” or after jacking off my head gets sometimes very tingly, and sensitive to a light touch/brush, means I can’t go further like I have to take a break.. And I’ve been talking to my gf when should we do our first intercourse, and I’m afraid I won’t last even a normal amount of time, I’m very concerned and is this serious?

hey there, your concern is fairly normal and not seriously concerning.  are you able to ejaculate through masturbation. do you look at porn when you masturbate?  are you circumscised and do you use any lubricant when you masturbate?  it could be that your glans (head) of your penis is getting overly sensitized if your are mastrubating (especially without lube) for long periods of time or if you are doing it fast/rough.

No, I’m not circumscised. I sometimes use and don’t use lube and yes, I can ejaculate.

And not sure if this is normal, but like I masturbate till I ejaculate, and like I don’t feel the need to go for a 2nd whip..

so do you notice the discomfort more when you don't use lube? and are you able to pull back your foreskin when your penis is soft and erect?
It is normal for you to not be able to go for a 2nd whip right afterwards.
Most guys have to wait at least 15 min sometimes up to a day or two.... its called the refractory period of the sexual response cycle....
Although there are a few lucky guys who can ejaculate, keep their erection and continue and ejaculate several times....

I kind off don’t feel any difference or discomfort with or without lube. Like last time I masturbated after the ejaculation, i was still going but super super slow and light until the tingly head faded away and i could bash a second whip. And yes, I can pullback my foreskin quite alot sometimes.

Ok its good that you can easily retract your foreskin. it is important that you clean under your foreskin everytime you bathe/shower.