I am 30 years old which is very important for that problem.I know that some young boys have this problem that disappears with time.But my pain in the head of the penis when touching and rubbing still remains till this very day.i am desperate.I visited a lot of urologists and sex doctors without results.There is not visual damage or something disturbing ,nothing is infected.This pain is all my life, I do not remember not having it.I am not circumcised.I do not have phymosis or short frenulum.Everything is in order and "operative".Just this pain remainsWhat i gathered as different opinions is that i should keep my penis skin pulled back and keep my head open in order to get rough and to loose this sensitivity by rubbing into my underwear.and also to play with my head,to rub it eith my fingers.I do not know if that is right or will it lead to result?Sorry for my English, I am Bulgarian.Please tell me what to do I am desperateI am 30 years old!

Your English is very good.

I think you already know what you need to do. Your penis is sensitive because the foreskin is protecting it. It needs to "toughen" up some and get used to being exposed and handled. Yes, let it rub against your underwear and play with the head. Go gently at first.

The more it is touched it the less sensitive it will be.

Keep us posted, good luck.

thanks for the answer!I have to add some important things.I am with exposed head ,the foreskin is pulled back, for more than a month now and the sensitivity still remains:(there seems to be a little progress ,but it is very small:(as i found when other guys do that for a month there si quite an improve,but there are teenagers.What troubles me is that i am 30 years old and may be my body is not capable now of adopting,namely the head of the penis is not open know for further development as you might say.may be there is some cream or similar which can help to the process

I hope this helps. I was in my late 30s when I got tired of mine being so sensitive. I figured the only reason for it was because it was always covered by my foreskin. The guys I knew who were circumcised, had head skin that was no more sensitive than any other skin. So it had to get like that from constant exposure.

Here's what I did.

I did it by bringing it out in the open and touching it a lot.

One thing I found was that since it is normally moist this makes it sticky to the touch which increases the discomfort immensely when you touch it, or something rubs against it . I figured that drying it out would help a lot. By the time I decided to do this I had already stretched my foreskin and frenulum enough so I could pull the tip of it all the way back to the base, near my belly. To help with the drying I figured it would be good to clean any stickiness off of it. I pulled my foreskin all the way back so the inner side was now on the outside of the whole shaft. I used cotton balls saturated with rubbing alcohol to clean the whole inside of my foreskin. Then I gently cleaned the glans. I paid special attention to cleaning behind the glans as smegma likes to build up there. The alcohol feels cold at first then gives a warm and somewhat tingly feeling that's not at all unpleasant.

After I let it dry I could run my fingers, which were also super clean from the alcohol, over it lightly to get it used to being touched. I also found that rubbing it with a piece of soft flannel was a comfortable means of touching it. Of course all this touching made me pretty turned on so the natural progression was to masturbate using the soft flannel. Since I looked forward to that, I kept at it often and it wasn't too long until it was desensitized so that I could masturbate without the flannel. I now use my bare hand on my dry head and shaft and I like that better than rolling the foreskin up and down.

I was never able to make my foreskin stay back without holding it, so I couldn't leave it back to walk around during the day with the head bare inside my pants. The only amount of time it got being bare and being touched was when I had the time to take it out and give it the needed attention. It probably took me about a year to get so I could dry masturbate while holding the foreskin all the way back.

At first the skin of the head was tender or soft enough so that I sometimes rubbed it raw enough to bleed but now it's tough enough that I can pinch it and rub it and squeeze it just like it's a finger.

Thank you for sharing your experience! :-)
I would like to ask you some things,I hope you answer again
First of all one thing for me is very convenient. I can walk around all day and sleep also with my foreskin pulled back and the head is in constant contact with my underwear and my foreskin stays pulled back without covering the head.
I can masturbate and play with my penis head every evening.What surprises me is that you say that you use alcohol?what alcohol exactly,may be I got it wrong?But alcohol i think will burn the glance I mean it will be very painful.please share what alcohol exactly?
And you r talking about dry masturbating I now masturbate with baby oil....And can you share some useful techniques ?with dry masturbating isn't it this too much hard experience for the glance and the consequences to be severe?You say that sometimes your head penis was bleeding??Is this needed?I am looking forward to your answer

It's rubbing alcohol that's sold in drug stores and most supermarkets. It's a form of isopropyl alcohol that's made for giving massages. Alcohol rubs used to be common in hospitals around here and people would do it at home too. I guess it was a way of cooling a patient with a fever or making them feel cooler.

It didn't hurt on my glans, it just felt cold at first then tingled as it soaked in. It was actually kind of nice and a different feeling but it was a good way to remove any secretions that come from the glans and really dry it out well.

If your foreskin will stay back by itself, I would think that's all you need to do. Just let the glans be in contact with your clothing all the time. That should desensitize it. It seems to me that's all that happens to a baby who is circumcised at birth. The glans is left exposed all the time and gets toughened up without doing anything special.

That was my theory when I decided to do it. I figured I'd just force him to stay out as much as possible to get him toughened up like he would have been if he never had a foreskin for protection. The alcohol was my own idea to clean the remains of the smegma and other sticky substances that come out of the surface of the glans. Of the kids I hung out with and masturbated with when I was young, the ones who had been circumcised didn't seem to have that problem, it was just us natural guys who had secretions. I suppose when the skin on the glans gets rubbed all the time it either kills off the glands that produce that stuff or just keeps it dried out.

The only time it bled during masturbation was very early in the process while the skin was still quite soft. When you're aroused you can't feel pain on it and if I got a little pre cum on it, that would make it sticky in that spot and cause an abrasion from rubbing. I'm not a masochist who likes to beat it to death.

For me the technique is about the same as with oil except I don't grab it as tight and it doesn't squeze out of my hand. I just like the feeling of doing it dry. I like it better than using any lubricant and I don't have the mess of the lubricant to clean up. It seems to get all over everything. Baby oil worked well but I often had to interrupt what I was doing to replenish it. Vaseline was the absolute worst.

I saw a poll once on another health site where the question was about dry versus lubed masturbation. Dry was it for only about 10% of the guys. They didn't ask if the ones who used lube had ever tried dry.

As a kid when we used to get together and do it in groups, the guys with foreskins just rolled the foreskin back and forth so no lube was needed. But the guys without just rubbed theirs dry and it didn't seem to bother them. Someone got the idea that we should do each other. The first time I did someone else the guy was circumcised and I was afraid to rub his head because I thought it must be sensitive like mine. He soon complained that I wasn't rubbing where it did any good. It sure seemed strange being able to handle his head the same way I could touch my finger or something.

I used isopropyl alcohol to desensitize my inner foreskin and glans. I could not touch the glans before and now it is pleasurable to touch the bare glans. The alcohol did burn, but it was worth it.

masterbate and often

sir, iam twenty years old amd when i got up this morning i had pain when i touched near the tip.. Which is the head of the penis. Iam totally worried. Iam twenty years old. The pain cmes only when i touch the spot. Pls kindly help me.

i also need to include tht im circumcised. Iam totally worried. Kindly help me pls

oh my god, it's like i am reading my problem exactly. I have had this since I can remember. I am 21 years old now and I have done circumcision seven months ago to try to solve it and I also had a little bit of a tight foreskin ( especially when erect).The circumcision did kind of solved the tightness problem. but the head is still sensitive and painful to touch and especially to rub. I have been tested for most tests and came out negative. I didn't have sex because I was worried I couldn't do it. I went to urologists and dermatologists but came back with more or less the same answer; that everything seemed normal. I hated this because I could not know what I have and how I can solve it. It's really depressing and an annoying problem. please help me if anybody solved it.

I don't understand the reasoning that permanently baring your overly sensitive head would make it hurt less. All I can say is you will just have to grin and bear it until it becomes deadened. I'm pretty sure it will eventually as I never met any circumcised kids when we were teens who had sensitive heads.

Yeah but I had this problem when I was uncircumcised. But it still exists 7 months after circumcision.

Hello I'm booked to have a circumcision for the exact reasons you listed above, tightness when erect and too sore to touch or rub. I'm scared once the foreskin is gone that the rubbing and touch of pain will remain the same. Has yours improved at all since circumcision? thanks