So I know this may sound weird, but I’m a 14 year old boy and I’ve never cum in my life. I have a right foreskin but I was told that shouldn’t effect it, I have tried using porn etc. To get turned on but nothing helps at all, I do not have erectile dis function but I can’t keep my penis erect when trying to cum, can anybody help?

Hi Guest,

It's not weird at all.

Do you have any signs of puberty such as pubic hair? 

Have you ever had a "wet dream?"

What happens or do you feel while masturbating?

Not all 14 year olds can ejaculate.

I have pubic hair but no armpit hair so it may be a sign that I haven’t hit puberty that much yet, and no I’ve never had a wet dream, when I’m masturbating I don’t really feel much at all.

Armpit hair often comes in much later than 14. Sometimes 16/17.

How long have you had pubic hair? How long do you masturbate for? It might take a while.

I have had pubic hair for a while but when I masturbate I try to go as long as possible but can’t manage to keep my penis erect.

You need to search for what gives you a erection without touching.Is it a sexy photo a pair of female pantie.Something that triggers your erection.

Ok I will

You are still very young, you will get the proper erection as you grow. Don't worry.