I am 17 years of age, i can masturbate and ejaculate perfectly fine when my foreskin covers the head of my penis, however i feel as if i need to be able to do this with my foreskin retracted. I can pull my foreskin down exposing the head, however it hurts and am unable to keep it there for a long period of time let alone masturbate an ejaculate like this comfortably, Was wondering if someone can give me so help. Thanks

Hi Cray,

It's going to hurt when you pull down your foreskin.  The nerves on your glans have been covered and protected - they're super sensitive - NORMAL.

Leave your glans exposed as often as you can - seriously!  You want it to retract easily.  It's normal for all of what you're going through.

Hope it helps.

Exactly what hurts? Is it because your head is too sensitive or is it because your foreskin is being stretched when it's back behind the head?

If it's just sensitivity, you need to keep uncovering it and touching it so it gets used to being touched. Mine was like that and I got tired of it so I peeled it back and cleaned it off using rubbing alcohol on cotton balls. When it dried it was no longer sticky at all and I was able to touch it with my fingers with a lot less discomfort. Then I kept doing that and moving my fingers over the glans gently for as much as I could stand it. I did that as often as I had a chance and within a few weeks I was able to rub it with my fingers. That felt so good I began to masturbate with my foreskin held back tight and rubbing the whole dry, bare, head. I have never wanted to roll my foreskin to masturbate since. It just doesn't have the good feeling I get from rubbing the bare, dry, head.

Its both i think because when i retract my foreskin over the head it sort of all bunches up under it which is painful but also the head is very sensitive

Celebrity
I have seen guys with this, I don't know if I should call it a problem or not, it could be sore or not sore once you start having proper sex with a lady in the future, if it does hurt when having sex, I think you should report that to a doctor, don't force the foreskin on you penis.