I have a few things to talk about that I'm too scared to speak to my parents about. I'm 15 years old uncircumcised and I masturbate quite frequently and  sometimes it hurts when I do it and my foreskin gets little cuts on it. I looked it up and it said something about having tight foreskin and you can loosen it by stretching it in a warm bath ( I don't have a bath in my house only a shower) so is there any other way of loosening my foreskin.    The other thing I want to talk about is that part of my foreskin is attached to my head on the right side of my frenulum but it's unattached all the way around also the frenulum itself is attached to my head aswell quite tight is there any way of helping this? I am VERY worried this is going to affect me later in life when it comes to sex so could someone please help me and give me some advice thank you 

Hey there foreskin issues are common especially at your age when you penis may be growing quicker than your foreskin. For stretching you can do it in a hot shower as well. You just won't have Epsom salt to help make it more elastic. But that is ok just be gentle and donut with a flaccid penis not when it is erect.  If you have cuts try to not be so rough whith masturbation.   Have you tried using lube?  Also can you see any of your head (glans) when you try to pull back your foreskin? 

Ok thank you for the great advice and yes I can pull it half way down when erect by when flaccid I can pull it lol the way down

Ok so the good news is it doesn't sound like you have adhesions if you can fully retract your foreskin when flaccid. It sounds like your foreskin is just a bit tight when erect which should easily get stretched out in time. It's hard to say without seeing it but have you looked up what a frenulum breve ? It is a short frenulum does your penis look like that. ? Also do you regularly clean under your foreskin?

YES!! Put a stopper or a rag in your drain and just let the water buildup and do it then. or sit in a sink. or the last option is to lay in the shower and let the water run on your vagina. My friend had this problem