So about a year or two ago I finally got my foreskin to pull back over my head (it was very tight but now not as tight but still pretty tight) and I noticed that my penis head was wet and very sensitive. Lately I’ve wanted to fix my sensitivity and wetness but I don’t know how and I’m to nervous to go to the doctor or to talk to my mum or dad. I’m 14, a virgin and never done anything sexual apart from masterbating. Sometimes I use a tissue and wrap it around my penis head and after a minute or two I take it off. Normally it’s kinda hurts taking it off but once I take it off my penis head is dry and a lot less sensitive how ever after I roll my foreskin back up over the head in about 2 minutes it’s back to being wet and sensitive. Could there be something wrong with me? Could it be lack of cleaning my penis or masterbating to much? (I masterbate like 1 or 2 times a day sometimes more.

Hi Guest

If your not cleaning your penis properly that could be part of the problem.
You should retract your foreskin and clean under it everyday don't use harsh soap or body wash a baby soap would be best so you don't irritate your penis skin.
Cleaning it a couple times a day will also help with reducing how sensitive it is to the touch.
You could also pull your foreskin back when you pee.
Cleaning your penis after you masturbate also needs to be done you may have noticed that the smell can get a little strong when it has not been cleaned.
Lots of guys use a bit of baby oil on their penis head as well.
There will be a certain amount of moisture under your foreskin but developing good daily cleaning habits will help.

Ok thank you so much I’ll try everything.

The wetness that happens after recovering it with the foreskin is completely normal. That's simply what it does when inside the foreskin.

Now for the sensitivity. The only way to lessen that is to get it used to being touched. You need to get it clean and dry so it doesn't stick to everything it comes in contact with. I think you already discovered that but  I found a nice  and very pleasurable way to do that. I retracted my foreskin and cleaned the glans using a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol to gently clean it. The alcohol feels very cold at first then it feels warm and kind of tingles as it dries. When it's dry it is so clean that you can slide your fingers over it easily using only the amount of pressure you can stand. The more you do this the less it hurts and soon you will be enjoying it so much you will masturbate like that. I have been dry rubbing my glans to masturbate for many fun filled years. I don't like to masturbate with my foreskin covering it as the feeling of rubbing my bare glans is so pleasurable. Try it and let us know how you feel about that.

Hi Guest

If you decide to try the rubbing alcohol on your penis please take time search for possible problems caused by doing it.
For some it may not do any harm other sites have posts about very nasty reactions to using this product on their penis.
Sorry Nojoynlife I don't mean any disrespect towards you or your suggestion but I think it would be in his best interest if he looked at what the possible negative aspects of doing this could be.

Thank you for telling me that

Your welcome

Just want to make sure you don't do something that could maybe hurt you.
With you being really sensitive there it could irritate your skin.
Products for babies are gentle on the skin and in most cases don't cause any irritation you might have better results with them.