I Am A Young Boy Who Have Not Went Through Puberty So I Have No Body Hair And I Have A Small Penis. I Try To Masterbate But I Can't Because My Penis Is Too Small (only 2in hard). I also have a problem with my parents catching me Masterbating. Help!?

Typo: Masturbate, not Masterbate

Do it when there not home and make a circle with you're fingers and wank up and down

Do not be afraid of your parents catching you. Because they do the same as you do. If they catch you, be proud of you and ask them if they want to see what you are doing. Masturbation is beautiful, and everybody does it.
With regards to your small penis: just wait, it will grow as you are getting older.
This is a message from Ingles.

I’m 13 and don’t have a big penis.. I have like a 2.5 inch penis and I need it bigger. Can’t masturbate too small i need help..

A: don't use your whole hand just two fingers like your pinky and ring finger/ middle and index finger
B: have your pants right below the balls then cover yourself with a blanket. And I one hand masturbate and in the othe hold a book, so when someone walk in on you, use the hand that your masturbating to pull up your pants

help me i think my penis is different but i am circumsized the skin is covering the head when i dont watch porn but i cant ejaculate because it a little bit hurts

I usually lick my thumb and my ring finger and just rub the tip of my penis, because whenever I try the 2 finger technique, I can’t cum. It gets little sperm out but it is a way to make yourself feel good at this age.

I am a 13 year old boy nearly 14 soon but I have a really small penis at least under 3 inches and I can’t masturbate or really ejaculate it’s really embarrassing is there something wrong with me?

Hi Guest

There is nothing wrong with you all you need is time to grow and develop.

Everything your concerned about and embarrassed about will start change as you go through puberty.

I have hair on my arm pits and down there but does that mean I still need more time to grow?

Your no where near being done growing so most likely that's all you need.

Your developing normally and sounds like you started puberty awhile ago so hopefully things start to change for you in a few months.

Thank you it’s just embarrassing as well because all my friends have deep voices and they are taller and I’m short and have a high voice but I’m in almost 14 going to high school I’ll I really have is pubric hair and armpit hair

Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times your friends could have some of the same concerns as you do about size.

Your voice will change soon enough and a growth spurt will hopefully happen in the near future.
Even if you have had a couple of voice cracks that means your voice is starting to change.

Even over the summer things can start to change high school is awkward for most guys at first but you have probably noticed other guys in your class that have a high voice and are shorter too.

There are lots of guys your age that haven't even started puberty yet.

I'm 13 and about to be 14 and my penis is long enough to masturbate but I can't get anything to come out. Someone please help me.