hi everyone, i had been really stress about this and hopefully i can get some answer from you guys. I have irregular period that can last 40-45 days. I had missed period once in December where my period last 55 days long. I suppose to have my period on june 27 but i still havent get it and today is July 24. I usually get sore breast about 2 weeks before my period start but this time my breast started to sore on june 27 until now, it getting more sore just like when I'm about to start my period. On july 10-15 i have brown discharge came out that look like old blood, it came ouy with watery sticky discharge. I thought i will get my period but i did not. I've tested 2 pregnancy test before the brown discharge happen and it was negative. Then i took 2 more after 2 days of brown discharge (first respond) and it was negative too ( it was a digital and a normal test). 4 days ago i took 2 more test from walgreen (which was very unrealizable since it has bad reviews for fall negative on the website) i tested and 1 got very faint thin positive line thay visible after 10 mins. It freak me out so i went to the clinic the same day for an urine test with a client beside me. It was negative. Today is july 24 and i still havent get my period. However i started to have egg white discharge yesterday and today, it look like I'm ovulating. I also have some back pain and cramps a little bit. I called the doctor and they said I could be ovulating. And the brown discharge i got could be a light period. (I did not have egg white discharge during june) . Anyone had the same thing like me before ? I know that stress delay period, and my period was already late and i'm even more stress. Beside all i dont have any other symptoms of pregnancy. My client also told me that if I'm pregnant then it would be 8-9 weeks already. So the tests were very accurate 

The walgreen test was fall positive based on the customers who bought it

Also my breast are not larger, nipple are not getting darker, stomach is not bigger. I dont feel like im pregnant, but i am scare and stress of being pregnant