I've just recently slept with a guy I have been seeing. It's been 5 months between this gentleman and my last partner. since then have taken a pregnancy test and it is negative.

After we slept together, the next day I felt ill and achy, almost like a flu, and then that night i woke up at 2 am with severe abdominal cramps! I had the chills and it lasted over an hour. This happened 4 days ago. and since then i have been bloated and achy and my breasts are really sore. I usually get back aches before my period, but have never had tender breasts. I am also not pregnant, seeing as i have not been sexually active to justify the symptoms at this time. I've been really sleepy aswell as getting bad headaches.

I just dont understand where this is coming from. I'm 19 , I've never had this happen before after sleeping with someone, and also the symptoms are different from my regular period aches. Curious if anyone has experianced this as well?

ps. I have booked a doctors appointment, but still have some time to wait. Just want some peice of mind

i am 21 and me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 years and we had sex and he did not cum in me and i took one pregnancy test and it said i was not preg then i took a more expensive one pry like 5 or so days later and it said i was pregnant... and every symptom u have i had in my early pregnancy.. i was really tired and i got very bad headachs which i still get all the time... i would just got to ur dr and they will be able to tell you. good luck

How soon did your symptoms start to show up?