Found this site and hopefully I can get some information. For many years I have bouts of soreness, tenderness, itching and lately expansion on my, for want of a better description, breasts. I have had it for well over 40 years but expansion has not been a part of the bout. They get so tender that any shirt I wear causes great discomfort. They will get sore for days and sometimes itch so bad that I scratch them too much. Add all this together and I have no idea what is going on. The nipples get so hard and stick straight out and are very noticeable through my shirts. Lastly, the size of the "items" has increased greatly. My normal chest size (measured under the breast) is 44 inches, but go up a few inches and the size is 47-48 inches and is not pectoral muscle. Any help or am I just looking at a normal occurrence in life. Thanks. All of the above information pertains to a healthy gentleman of 59 years of age.

My mum had something that sounds like wat u have described n it was due to caffeine, so she stopped n now doesn't drink coffee n her breasts r fine now