My last Period was on the 4th April 2013, and now it is the 23rd.. I have been experiencing symptoms like cramps, brown spotting, very sensitive breasts and back pain. I took a pregnancy test just last week and it came negative but the first pregnancy test I took which was around the 16th it came a very faded positive, since then all the other ones are comming negative am I preg?

probably you are

by now, probably not!

Possibly, you may just need a blood test.

I know I'm currently 2 weeks late but I was 1 week late in June and 2 weeks in May. Instead of normal period, it's been VERY light and light brown but the June one was little more than spotting I think but WAY less than my normal period.

I know I had some very mild cramps and sore/achy breasts especially around the nipples. Been having the back pain too.

I haven't took a test yet though b/c I just haven't "felt" pregnant and when explaining my symptoms to my partner, he says he doubts I'm pregnant.

Although I don't "feel" pregnant, I'm going to the doctor. I tried asking on many forums and none really help give me other possible reasons other than pregnancy and some say I'm probably not because I did have some "bleeding" even if it was only brown.

You probably will have to too. I wouldn't rely on here because it's hard to get good answers on here and most other forums like this.

Glad I got good insurance. I only ask because my obgyn sees too many and the waiting is killing me.

I'd also suggest avoid Google. It got me worried about ovarian cancer lol. One symptom checker I did, either said cancer or pregnancy. Like wtf I'm only 23, I really hope it's not cancer you know?

What I was indicating is that as the post was nearly 15 months ago, she would not be pregnant now. If she were to have got pregnant, the baby would likely be 6 months old by now.
Answers given can be no better than the information provided. Often very scant relevant information is provided. The symptoms given are often symptoms of several possible conditions of varying seriousness.
What is said on threads should never be a replacement for professional medical face-to-face advice.