Hi there.

I'm a 21 year old female;I have had very sensitive, sore, and tender nipples for about two weeks now. I had my last period about 3 weeks ago, and the last time i had sex was before that. My next period should be due in about a week. My nipples do not usually feel this way before my period and I'm wondering if I could be pregnant? I took a test today,and it was negative, but it may be too soon to tell. Should I worry that I'm pregnant?

if the last time you had sex was before your last period i wouldn't worry about being pregnant...pretty sure you wouldn't be :-P now your post was a looong time ago haha. so you'd have a baby by now if you were....were ya??

I am a 48 year old female. For the past 3 weeks I have had very sore and tender nipples. I can not have anymore children because I had a Hysterectomy. I just recently had my gall bladder remove but my nipples were very sore prior to the surgery. What could this be? Iam starting to get worried that it has gone on so long and is still going on. %-)

I get this too sometimes. I'm certain that it has to do with hormonal fluctuations!

I too am 48 and have just recently experienced very sore nipples. Is it menopause? Can it be a side effect of a medication

I am also 48 and have had sudden nipple sensitivity, not had this since pregnancy 16yrs ago, please advise