For about a week my nipples have been tender to the touch. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant. I have a son, but I didn't have this happen. Along with my nipples being sore, I'm having issues with my clothes. My pants, which I KNOW I can fit, are too tight on my stomach. No matter how I have them. The last time my fiancee and I had unprotected sex, before this started, was on Valentine's Day. Since I haven't had these symptoms before, what could this mean? %-) :$

some times hormonal differences can cause this.
this can happen at different times throughout your menstrual cycle.
a bloated feeling often occurs too when ovulating, or just before your period starts. this could explain why your pants feel tight.

if you had intercourse on Feb 14th, it would be too soon for these symptoms to be a sign of pregnancy yet.

if you are trying for a baby , then i suggest having intercourse 3 times a week, for a month and see what happens.

whatever your situation, I wish you well, and hope your nipples dont stay tender for too long, because i know it can be uncomfortable for you.

Well, my period isn't due to start until the beginning of next month. We had intercourse before that, but that was the last time we did when i noticed how tender I was.