I haven’t had a period, my nipples are still tender and now after I used the bathroom there was a very faint amount of blood. That was like two hours ago, now when I wipe myself there is nothing there, no sign of anything at all. Is it pregnancy or is my period just coming? This is very stressful for me, what I should do?

Is there any chance that you could be pregnant? I suggest you to but pregnancy test kit and see. If you are pregnant go and see a doctor and If you are not pregnant, it's probably stress. Please, get a pregnancy test kit and relax. By the way my nipples are always tender before my period.

My breasts and nipples are NEVER sore before my periods. Of course that doesn't mean they CAN'T ever be sore. A lot of times if you have increased hormones in your body it can cause nipples to be sore. So I would take a pregnancy test and go from there. My nipples have been sore (not OVERLY) the last couple of weeks and I had very light spotting that was pinkish in color and then it turned a brownish color. Just for a couple days. Then it stopped and now I'm just mucousy. So I am going to take a pregnancy test just to rule that out b/c those ARE symptoms of pregnancy. But if you take the test and you still aren't pregnant, you probably are going to start your period.