Hi advice would be so good, i'm 25 been trying for a baby with my fiance for the past year, my last period was on the 18th of feb i took two first responce tests two weeks ago and they were negative so i assumed i was just late, however for the past 4-5 days my nipples have been sooo sore so i took a test today but it was negative, could i still be pregnant?????

I am experiencing the same symptoms.
Last period, December 15th. Have taken a couple pregnancy tests that have shown negative. 4 days ago, but nipples started to get really sore and the soreness persists.
Am I pregnant, but not creating high enough levels of the pregnancy hormone for the test to pick up on? Perhaps I ovulated later than anticipated, and so conceived later than I thought I should have? Maybe this is why the pregnancy test isn't indicating anything?
Maybe I just have a VERY late period?
Sore nipples has never been a symptom during, before or after my period. Tender boobs, yes. Sore nipples, no.