I had mumps about 9months ago now and my left testicle inflammed about 4 times the other. Since recovering from the illness my left testicle has shrunk to just a bit bigger then a small marble and it is very sore to touch. Can anyone help with this????????????????????

Have you seen an urologist about this.

Orchitis is an infection/inflammation of the testicle and it is often caused by mumps. About 30% of people who suffer from mumps develop orchitis afterwards. It usually occurs a few days after the onset of mumps and those who develop orchitis usually experience shrinking of the testicles.

Orchitis does hurt!!!!

I had the same thing when I was 18, now 59. I have two kids of my own so all is not lost! After my mumps, there was a bloated vein just above the affected testicle that caused pain whenever I bumped or jostled the ruptured testicle accidentally the wrong way (upwards) or in an unpredicted way.. It would, and still does, make me jump out of my skin, but does not persist in pain. Having sex is no problem, but my lovers, and later wife could not handle the sack how they would like.. You know, like sucking it in and out of her mouth, or licking my scrotum like in the porn movies. She cannot reach down my jeans and cup them without care. She is always nagging me to get it "fixed" but I get MIXED opinions from Group Health. Anyway, tough deal man. One more piece of advice is to work that penis, man. It will want to shorten or get peyrones. I exercise that dude to keep it over 6"