I am a 20 year old male. I have had a dull pain in my left testicle off and on (majority on) the past year and a half. I've been tested twice for basic STD's and both times they were negative,. I masterbate quite frequently, have sex a few times a week, and get a little bit of exercise. I don't have a well balanced diet. I fear something is wrong. It is always on my mind. Anybody have any idea or advice?

Actually, there're many conditions may cause testicle pain.

Injury Infection or inflammation

Testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old Possible infections include: Epididymitis -- inflammation of the ducts through which sperm leaves the testicle. 

Orchitis -- inflammation of one or both testicles, which may be caused by bacteria or a virus like mumps.

Fluid in the testicles often causes painless swelling, but may cause mild discomfort. There are several main types of fluid collection: Varicocele -- enlarged veins in the scrotum that carry blood away from the testicles.

Spermatocele -- fluid in the epididymis that forms a cyst and often contains dead sperm cells.

Hydrocele -- fluid in the area inside the scrotum, surrounding the testicle; common in newborns. Pain may also be caused by a hernia or an unrelieved erection. Well, maybe you could check “99eyao" I know this website provides online service for free, you may consult the online doctors for an alternative opinion. Hope it helps!