Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I'm very worried for my health state now. You see, just recently I started to suffer from some slight discomfort in my left testicle. I first noticed it few days ago when, after one sexual intercourse and orgasm, I felt a mild pain and pressure. At that moment there were no visible signs on my testicle.
But, just yesterday, during showering, I have noticed a small lump on my left testicle and I have never seen anything like it.
The first thing that crossed my mind was that it could be some testicular cancer. Please tell me this isn’t truth! What could this be?

First I want to tell you that I really doubt it could be cancer because in most cases, cancers do not cause any pain or discomfort. So, if I was in your place, I wouldn’t think about this. I believe that the cause of your discomfort could be one condition called varicocele, caused by varicose veins in your scrotal area.
It's generally harmless and basically the same kind of thing as varicose veins in the legs. This can happen to almost every man and it isn’t related to any sexually transmitted disease. It happens if the valves in the veins in the scrotum aren't functioning quite as well as they should. You have described almost all typical symptoms such as mild pain or discomfort. It is treated with one small procedure called varicocelectomy. This procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis.

Great advice nalley, however I have to correct you on one thing, cancer does cause pain and discomfort in almost every instance which is how many get diagnosed in the first place, ie. they go to the doctor becasue of pain or discomfort and find out.

Testicular cancer can cause pain in your groin and testicals as well as make your breast tissue very very sensitive to name a few. I am by no means tring to scare you by telling you this but I want to help make you aware. TC target s men between the ages of 15-30 and is very treatable when caught early!

I would suggest that you make a doctors appointment just to be on the safe side. You should be getting a physical every year anyway so why not have it done now as well :-) You can ask them about what is going on and then let us know how things turn out for you.

I wish you the best :-)

Hi my name is jamie I'm 24 in good health but started having problems
With my crown jewels.I had mumps 2years ago and that total messed up my right
Testacal.now I'm feeling a nagging pain in my left 1 can't find lumps tho.can any1
Help me