Hi, I am feeling miserable. I have a sore throat. It is difficult to swallow food or water. It is as if my throat is scratched. Beside it, I am feeling fatigue. I do not remember feeling like this or having this condition ever in my life and I am really hating it. Since I do not know what is wrong with me I was wondering if you could explain to me the connection between the sore throat and feeling fatigue?

Hi, I know what you mean when you say miserable. Sore throat really does make you feel like that. The thing that you should know is that the sore throat is not an illness but indicates a disease. Since you are experiencing sore throat fatigue, I think that you are catching a cold or a flue. The same symptoms you described happened to me recently and I was diagnosed with influenza. The connection between these two, sore throat and fatigue, is a bacteria that causes an infection. It is treated with antibiotics, plenty of liquids and rest. However, you must see a doctor. He is the only one who can diagnose your condition and treat you in a proper way.