All the othe right side of my head I have an earache, a sore throat where it hurts to swallow only on that side. It hurts on the outside on my neck as well. It also hurts on my head above my ear. My jaw hurts and it hurts to chew on the right side. I have had my wisdom teeth removed but it hurts back there and then the next day my gums were like 'scratched' along the lower right side. My front teeth hurt really bad with a constant pain. I have a 'cold sore' blister on my upper front lip to the left of center. I only slightly spotted for one day my last period and am on my period again and it's turning out to be the same way. Could all of these things be related? They seem very random.

I have some of those too.... What could it be?

I have many similar symptoms -- my doctor says "stress," which isn't an answer. I'm going to see another doctor who is willing to do tests and listen to me rather than give me pain medicine and hormones. All my teeth hurt so much I can hardly bite, my throat is sore, my menstrual cycle is going nuts -- two heavy ones in one month, none another, spotting the next. I don't have the earache but do have neck and lower back pain as well as scratched, raw gums. All of this started simultaneously within the past four months and has worsened. I hope someone can give us answers.

I had all of the same symptoms. I went to the doctor, an ear nose and throat specialist, a dentist and a root canal specialist; none of which helped the problem. They each came up with their own conclusion as to what the problem was, and treated me for their diagnosis. I was put on seizure medication by the ENT. I was told I had a crack in my tooth from the root canal specialist (of course the crack is too fine for even them to see yet).

I finally went to my Uncle who is a dentist. He told me that many women my size/age/eagerness to succeed, etc. have a problem with grinding their teeth at night from stress. He made me a clear bite plate to wear while I am asleep, and during the day if ever I feel any symptoms coming on our during high stress times.

He immediately took me off the seizure medication that was making me worse rather than better!

Within two days, my pain went away, my teeth stopped hurting, my jaw stopped hurting, my ear stopped aching, my lower back pain went away, etc. It's incredible! It doesn't hurt to ask your dentist to make you a bite plate... Hope this is at all helpfull...

you might want to get checked for syphilis, because sore throat and flu symptoms including swollen lymph nodes are a symptom. i haven't been tested yet but i'm considering it. i have had a sore throat for months and months, and even antibiotics won't cure it. i had a horrible headache, stabbing pain above eyes and above my ear, swollen glands, couldn't swallow, and it was all localized on the right side of my head as well. hope you figured out what was wrong with you, because i wish i knew what was wrong with me...

This could be fibroids. Go to the doctor. Lower back pain and changes in menstual cycles are symptoms. The sores could just be canker sores, which could be caused by irregularities in the immune system or stress.

okay so lately ive been having this pain in my mouth on my lower left side of my jaw. it started to be a canker sore. well then worsened into where my whole left side of my gums started to swell and hurt. well now my throat hurts. my mouth hurts real bad like someone had just went in and sliced my gums. i cant really eat or drink b/c it hurts and it is hard for me to chew. if anyone knos who thinks they kno and what to do about this problem please tell me.

my ex boyfriend cheated on me a lot while I was pregnant he gave me herpes and HPV, now i keep getting cold sores, my throat is killing me, my gums hurt, my tonsils are huge with white spots, the roof of my mouth hurts, i'm tired all the time, my ears hurt, and I keep getting so dizzy! I'm worried I may have gotten something else, I've been put on 4 different antibiotincs and none of them have worked, it has been like this for 2 and a half months now, I feel so awful. Anyone know what it could be?

i dont have any extreme mouth pain. or aches. nothing to do with my teeth.

but for almost a month, ive had canker sores off and on, i have the worst one yet inside my bottom lip right now, theres a small area between my two top front teeth where my gums are swollen, my throat is sore in my tonsil area. my throat is usually dry so i drink alot of water. and i do experience discomfort when swallowing, not exactly painful though. i have had up to 3 canker sores at a time, and even a couple small ones on my tongue. never had any sores or blisters outside my mouth though.

at first i just thought maybe my throat was "breaking out" due to intake of alot of acidic foods. i love salsa, and spicy food. and ive eaten alot lately. but after over 3 weeks, im starting to get a little worried. i have searched the symptoms online, and have mostly found reference to throat infections/viruses and such. but ive saw a few traces of herpes, and heard talk of syphilis maybe, i thought maybe id get a few other opinions before i went to the doctor. im starting to get nervous a little.

From what you have described, I would seek professional medical advice without delay! Don't rely on answers on here asyour symptoms sound severe.

It is probably a canker sore. I've had many in my throat and they hurt in the same places as you describe! I actually have one right now. For some reason i always get canker sores every time i eat citrus. I don't know why. Anyway, it lasts about a week. I've got one on my left side this time, it hits this nerve that goes all the way onto the left top of my head and even in the ear canal. Also my left lower neck and jaw hurt. This makes it painful to swallow. So the only thing to do is wait it out and take Tylenol. Hope this helps...

I have a sore throat but only on my left side near my tonsil. my front teeth are throbbing and the gums around them hurt as im typing i get headaches every once in a while every time i brush my teeth they bleed. i just wanna knock em out! i thought he may of been mono but i dont have all the symptoms i dont know what it is. :-(

try a toxicologist - remember, your G.P. is your staff - u tell them what u want, but 1st know your symptoms by keeping a journal.

me = drinking the wrong type of water gives me the following symptomology:

*sore throat[mostly on the back right/left side(tonsils)] - similar to strep throat(eating/swallowing is difficult, and often coughing causes a rawness which is irritated by eating/drinking anything acidic)

*tenderness of the gums around the base of the visible teeth, as well as the feeling that my wisdom teeth were coming in(sore jaw and teeth pressure causing headaches up to my temples)

*MAY BE UNRELATED
- thick mucous in throat(may be from "nose drip" - looking into this now
- cancerous regions about 2-3mm in the front area of my mouth(behind
and below my lips) - uncommon.

sounds like mononucleosis

wow! I'm the same thing right now
It's on the right side of that little arch, it's very red and it seems to have a little blister there too, it is so sore and my right ear is hurting too it hurts EVERY TIME I swallow especially when I eat! I had a bump on my tongue on that same side and it HURT! But it went away
My period started very late this month crazyyy
But def not pregnant!