I have frequent problems with sore throat so I would now appreciate much if someone tells me what the best sore throat remedy is-in recent days my sore throat was followed also by trouble swallowing and even some light fever last night and I have also noticed some skin rash. I would like to hear now some good advice about some sore throat remedy-what do you think I should be taking in this sore throat condition.

There is an remedy I frequently use especially when I notice the first symptoms of sore throat and I really believe that this remedy is an excellent prevention of sore throat-that is in fact the combination of lemon, apple cider vinegar and there you have also honey tea and cayenne-if you ask me this is the best sore throat remedy ever and it is practically home made tea-so all you need is 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar than you need a very little of cayenne pepper and you make just one fourth of lemon juice and you mix it all up in cup of hot water and stir it well with 1 tsp of honey and your sore throat remedy is made.