Hi I'm kinda scared right now. Ok so yesterday I found a few bumps on my vagina. They weren't white or anything like that. I am sexually active but I have always used protection. I have never had sex without a condom. Sometimes my vagina gets a little itchy and I scratch the inside of the lip and it tears it a little. Then it gets sore. Now I will admit that before I got the bumps I didn't take a shower for like a week. Could that of made the bumps come up? I also have this discharge that comes out that has some smell to it but it's not that bad. What is going on with me.

well it could be a number of things. even with protection during sex there is stiff that chance of contracting a std. so it could be herpes, genital warts, hpv, or it could be molluscum which inst an std but can be passed along through sex because of the skin on skin contact but it can also be contracted thru sharings clothes, towels, or just touching anything that has the virus on it. but definately go get checked because you dont want to sit around guessing if its something serious and it get worse. im sorry if i scared you more but go get it taken care of quick hunny

But I looked and the pictures and symptoms for genital wats and herpes and mine doesn't look like that. I looked at the Yeast infection symptoms and they fit nicely but I still have some little bumps or sores. I haven't had many sexual partners and they all been clean with no stds. Is it still possible to get it.

well there is a chance one of them didnt no they had an std or just wasnt completely honest but whether it is an std or not u still want to get them checked because you never no if it could be someting else that can be harmful. try looking at pictures for vaginal molluscum and see if it looks like that but ether way you dont want to leave those uncheck by a professional. its better safe than sorry

I understand that I should get checked out but I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to the doctors. But the longer I wait the more the symptoms point towards yeast infection. On the 21st of February I remember eating a lot of pizza, bread sticks and cinna sticks and stuff. The next day I got a bump. Then those bumps multiplied after each day and then now I have this thick white discharge and these bumps and it's sore. Do u think I should do monistat and then if that doesn't work go to the hospital.

yeah u can try it but iv never had bumps go along with my yeast infections....................just saying.........so it seems like its more than that. discharge and b a symptom to other stds as well so just keep that in mind