I don't understand it... I have a new boyfriend about four months and since I have been with him there are these tiny white cluters surrounding the outside, lower area of my vagina. I am also 3 months pregnant and when I asked my doctor what they were, she said, that simply when you get pregnant, some woman develop these bumps on their vagina. I don't know if this is true or not? All I know is that they do not hurt, itch or smell, but when I try to pick them off, they do hurt and bleed. Although some can be picked off without hurting or bleeding at all, and these ones come off kind of looking like a hard clear ball of what I don't know? Has anyone had ANYTHING like this before? Should I worry? Or will it eventually go away??? Please Help!!! Any :-| 's???

If this still helps, I had similar symptoms and it could be genital warts. I strongly advise you to see your doctor for confirmation of this and treatment.

TODAY I NOTICE THESE SMALL WHITE IN MY VAGINA AREA, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. A FEW MONTHS AGO I HAD A BAD IRRITATION TO SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS, AND I HAD THE SAME WHITE BUMPS, I WENT TO SEE MY DOC AND GOT TESTED FOR EVERY THING, THANK THE LORD MY RESULTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE FOR ANYTHING. I ASKED MY DOC WHAT COULD IT BE SHE SAID A ALLERGIC REACTION TO SOMETHING. SHE GAVE ME SOME MEDS TO TAKE AND SAID IT SHOULD CLEAR UP IN A FEW DAYS. THEY CLEARED AND NOW A DAY OR TWO BE FOR MY CYCLE START I GET THE SAME BUMPS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I WENT BACK TO GET A CULTURE DONE AND ANOTHER PAPS SMEAR, AND THAT CAME BACK CLEAR. IM SO LOST AND WORRIED THAT I HAVE SOMETHING. BUT EVERY TIME I GET TESTED IM GOOD.

Yeah, so i have these tiny white bumps that bleed when picked and this tiny white ball looking thing comes off. I got tested, the results were negative. Then what are they!?!? I thought they were genital warts the whole time...before i got my results. But if I am negative for everything, then what else could it be?

I have had the same signs..with red little itchy bumps and when I pop them a little white ball comes out followed by a fair amount of blood.

Once they are popped they dissapear in a few days, but another lump will appear somewhere else around my labia. I have searched the internet for hours and found nothing except for people with the same symptoms but no answers?

Alot of people have replied saying it might be molluscum contagiosum or genital warts but the pictures do not look like anything I have whatsoever.

I highly doubt they are STD's because they dont hurt but you never know, so to be on the safe side I am booking a pap smear tomorrow morning.

Hopefully I can get some answers, I have been with the same partner for 3 years now and have had no problems. My partner seems to think they might be ingrown hairs? But I have never had this many ingrown hairs down there and especially none that come with a tiny white ball or that much blood....hmmm Im soo confused %-) EEEEK..fingers crossed its nothing serious..if not my partner will definately have some explaining to do LOL

I was looking for something similiar but came across this post, if when you squeeze them alittle white ball comes out its your hair follicles, dont worry every one gets them and you get them in clusters. Its because its moist down there nothing else. Genital warts are different they are bigger and cauliflower shaped. I dont recommend squeezing them tho and as long as they arent causing you discomfort then just ignore them. Its good you got checked out gor HPV but if the test is clean then you dont have it so you dont need to worry. They are perfectly normal and can come and go.
Hope this helped.

I have the same little white bumps and I have had two kids been to the doc.and they dont know either im soo confused ...HELP

I was wondering if anyone has found anything out about this? much less what it is or what caused it. I know this is not an answer to this but so many ppl have posted about it so maybe some one got an answer?

pimples on your vagina maybe uasaully when a pimple pops stuff comes out then its followed by blood

could be molluscum they look how you describe and dont show in STD tests because it isnt considered an STD really..its a virus and it goes away with time.. i had it and mine took a yr to go away dont pick at it, u can get them burned off with liquid nitrogen it isnt that painful

I have had the same thing. I was taking a shower just a little bit ago, when i realized these little, hard, white bumps around the opening of my vagina. There is a very small cluster of them but there is one that is slightly bigger than the rest. They don't hurt, smell or anything. When i tried to wash them away they wouldnt go, and when i tried to pull them off thats when they hurt, other than that no pain. I am 6 and 1/2 months pregnant. I know they can not be an STD bc when i first found out i was pregnant, the doctors tested me, everything came back normal. I am still with the father of the baby, and i have NEVER cheated on him. I dont know what they are, or where they came from. If ANYONE knows please, please help me out. I am scared. This just doesn't look right considering my Fiance is out of town. I already called him and told him about it, and he said that they might be a form os cyst. PLEASE someone help me out with what this is.

Chick do not worry these could be ur average cysts you can get hard lumpy small cysts or fluid filled cycts they are usually removeable by a small half day minur surgery op to get to the route but once you have one they can re-occur but completey unharmfull other than making you feel selfconcious hope this helps a lot of you :) xx

Vestibular Papillomatosis. Many docs don't even know about it and automatically assume it is HPV. They go away within a week or two. May or may not come back, there's no known cause for this. It's the equivalent of pearly penile papules in men.. Many pics online probably don't look the same as what you have when you search it, but I can assure you if you are SURE it's not HPV it is most likely that.

Hello, i suggest you do some research on Vaginal Pimples, because they do happen! They look just like regular pimples, and it would make sense why a little whit ball (possibly pus) and blood came out when you squeezed it. It could also be a bacterial or fungal infection of some kind, but its more likely its just pimples. It would makes sense because pregnancy causes hormonal shifts.

I have the exact same thing! Did you go to the doctor yet? I'm planning to go in a few days but I'm happy I'm not alone!