Please help me, I am driving myself crazy with worry and anxiety. I am a 21 year old male. About 2 months ago I made an extremely unwise decision and had unprotected sex with an older woman. I am not in contact with her now. I neglected to wash afterwards and had a busy day. When I got home that night I noticed 3 small red spots on my penis head. I am uncircumsized. These bumps eventually faded but they are recur every couple days. I have self-diagnosed myself with a yeast infection as well, using the spit test. I've also had a yeast infection on my member before from a past girlfriend. I've only been with these 2 women. First yeast infection cleared up before this encounter. Penis has been red with a rash since incident. About a month after the encounter I noticed a couple small red bumps forming on the pubic area above my penis, but below waistline. There's about 4-5 of them. One of them actually disappeared but there is somewhat of a scar from where it used to be. 2 of them are larger the others are quite small. I've tried squeezing but no pus or anything comes out it only seems to irritate the area (the surrounding skin turns red). I've been treating the yeast infection by applying baby powder and trying to keep the area dry. I have not yet been tested (stupid, I know) I have pictures but i dont believe I can post them on this site. Please help me. I have educated myself extensively about this but Im still not sure. Could be molluscum, but no pus comes out of legions. I also worry if it is molluscum about the risk of HIV.. It also sounds like some type of HPV.. I sometimes think its just a really bad yeast infection (i do drink alot of beer, i am trying to cut back because of this), but the bumps on my pubic area scare me. Please help me, this has been on my mind constantly for the past 2 months. I know this is long. Thank you very much, any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Heythere. Its difficult to say without pics but it deffinatly sounds like some form of infection...I would get checked out

Agree with above. Very hard to know what it is from description. It may be embarrassing but the best thing you can do is see a doctor. Book an appointment and just get it over with. Good luck

Hi, I agree that you need to make an appt. asap. I am a nurse and the symptoms sound like genital herpes. The only way to be sure is to have a smear done of lesions to rule this out and to also have a blood test done as some strains of venereal herpes are detectable through blood tests.