for the past couple of days my stomach area has been flutering around.its weird.i took a pregnancy test and it says not pregnant,plus i hav my period.what could this be?

i;ve noticed right before my menstrul cycle like the week or two before i begin to have muscle spasms in my stomach as if i were pregnant and i know that isn't true b/c i'm steroled..............please help!!!!???

maybe you are ovulating

I have the same thing it reminds me of when I was pregnant and the baby would kick but the spasm stays around my bellybutton. I don't know what it is. Does anyone have a clue what it is that we are feeling?

im a healthy 19 yr old im on birthcontrol pills and having unprotected sex and for abt a month and a half i began having symptoms the fluttering in my stomach plus vomiting and extreme nausea and sensitivty to smell and i took a blood test urine test and the hospital did a catscan on me and nothing im not preg ive been swelling at the ankles ive gained 10 pounds ive been having irregular periods heavy to lite iits very strange its like im preg but im not??? its just so odd..help??