Im curious as to how early other women have recieved a positive result from an hpt...?

I took an Equate Brand it came up pos. First morning pee. None of my others have came up pos. Doller store brands....Blood tests neg also..Still feel preg though.. So if I am then we will know here is a site that states the sensitivty of test found very useful.

peeonastick.com/hpts.html
fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

Hey I did a hpt on day 21 in the afternoon and got a positive on a digital test. I retested about an hour later and it was positive again. I retested every 2nd day until my period was due with all diffrent brands, all were positive. Im now 5 weeks pregnant and having a blood test to check if my hcg levels are hign as my doctor said that would explain the early results(maybe twins) if it is high or something wrong. go and get a blood test that will confirm everything. good luck

I used the dollar store, New Choice brand, test and it was positive. It was afternoon urine and I took two. Both were positive as was the same brand I tested the next day. The following day, two days after original testing, I got blood test done and it was positive as well. When I took the first test, I was ten days early before my scheduled period.