I keep getting this weird sensation in my stomach. It feels like a baby kicking me, but I am not pregnant. FOR SURE! Yesterday it was in the exact same spot. On my right side, by my navel. Today it is on the left side just under my ribs. I tried taking Gas-X, but no luck getting rid of it. It does not hurt, it is just really annoying. Any ideas or has anyone else had this happen to them?

Search Steadyhealth forums for "abdominal twitching and jiggling between navel and lower rib". Many readers had shared similar experiences. For your peace of mind, I suggest you have an abdominal ultrasound done as soon as possible.

i have the exact same thing as you and im deff not pregnant!
its above my belly button in my rib cage
its soooo annooyyyyinnnngggg!!!!!

i also am having the same thing happen to me. it's kinda scary like i know i'm not pregnant but it only does it once in awhile. It doesn't hurt me either but gets annoying and makes you think. not cool

It's probably a type of thing i get even though i'm a boy. Everyso often i getting a pop that feel's like someone punched me in the ribs. I don't know what that is but it rarly happens.

I was pregnant 2 years ago, i'm not now, but for a few months i started feeling these bumps from time to time, just like a baby kickin, maybe they were there before ,and i just didn't think about it like i do now that i know how a baby feels . very strange and scarry .

yes!!! just a month ago my stomach started doing that like small kicking movements..i am on the copper iud so anyway i took a preg test & it came out negative. Then i went to the docs & got a ultrasound done & that came out fine...he told me to get gas X but im not so sure if thats the problem..i think my iud is causing this feeling some how..im about to tell my hubby to get fixed... : )

i have the same but it it is by my tommy button. i wont to go to the docters but my mum wont let me. i dont know what it is my friends have had it i have not had sex so idont know. if anyone know what it is please tell me.

I have same symptoms along with burning ache in low left abdomen mucus in stool and loose stool sometimes constipation low back pain headache and anxiety all of this points to ibs. Irritable bowel syndrome I have done a lot of research also have had internal and external ultrasound and nothing showed up. Hope this helps.

I am having the same issue. Someone told me muscle spasms. Looked it up and it said if you over work your stomach that can cause this annoying feeling. Makes sense b/c I was moving a bunch of tiles the weekend before..

I have been having movements in my stomach for the past month or so. I had regular periods up until i started the depo injection about a month ago, i don't have any now but this is normal for me on this form of contraception. the movements feel like i am about 4 or 5 months pregnant. Sometimes fluttering, sometimes like a stronger kick. Mainly in my right side but higher up than my naval and further across, nearer my ribs. i have done 3 pregnancy tests and all are negative. Is it possible for them to be wrong?

It is  scary as i really do not want to be pregnant right now! It is hard to believe that gas can be so strong, the fluttering yes but the kicking? really? I have started some intense work outs in the past couple of days so maybe that explains more recent activity (stomach spasms somebody mentioned) but it has been happening for a while. It is good to know i am not on my own. I was going to go to the doctors but don't want to be wasting his time if it is just gas.

I will let you know if i find out any more. But can someone tell me can 3 pregnancy tests be incorrect? could i be pregnant? How likely is this?? :|

i also have these sensations after i got my IUD in.. took 3 pregnancy test that resulted to negative and been to the doctors so defiantly not pregnant.. so i was guessing gas.. but atleast twice a day in different spots?? I dont know what it could be..

I had my daughter almost 3 years ago. Ever since, I have had kicking sensations in my stomach. When I put my hand there I can actually feel it like a baby is kicking. I have them at least 4 times a day, everyday. I honestly don't believe this is gas bubbles, or muscle spasms. If anybody finds anything else out, please let me know.

And I am definitely not pregnant.

I'm having the same thing, but I'm a guy, so how could I be pregnant?