hi my name is keelia, i recently went to the hospital because i was vomiting this foul acid substance i had been bloated and nasuea came and went for about a month before i gave up and wen to the emergency room im still bloated all the time they did a urine,blood test and catscan on me no signs of anything not preg. im thinking they didnt want to do anything further because i dont have medical insurance they said i was fine and i iknow im not somethings weird i know my bod and this is akward ive been recently feeling a spasm in my stomach and my abdomin it switches sides ive gained about 20pounds its just so eerie can anybody relate to this????

Hi Keelia, if you did vomit up some foul acid substance (which I suspect might be bile or something like that?) I think that you should try to save up money to see a doctor and get a test done that's not from the ER. I know that it's expensive but this is your health we're talking about. Are you able to do that? Let me know how you're doing!