saw little drope of blood after urinating  went to doctor ran a urinalysis no blood found urine was clean  happen again went hosiptal ran another urinalysis no blood found should i be concered

There are so many different reasons why you are seeing the blood in your urine. But I am glad that you went to see your doctor immediately. Sometimes, it happens because you are doing some exercises, because you are using some supplements or if you are consuming some drugs. Sure, you can try to find a blood in urine treatment but you need to be totally honest with your doctor whatever he asks you. Don't hide any information from him. Also, you should know that there are some medications, such as the laxative and certain foods as well, usually beets, rhubarb, and berries can cause your urine to turn red. Ginger as well.

Hello, I was wondering how old are you and how long in between you seeing the blood and the going to the hospital for testing did it happen?  Drink plenty of fluids and if you a female and having pain before urination it's possibly a bladder or urinary tract infection.  If it has not been detected by the urinalysis try some over the counter Cystex pills you can ask the Pharmacist for them, they will help with pain but be aware they will also turn your urine a very brilliant orange so do not wear white.  This is NOT a substitute for seeing a doctor it's just over the counter until you can get to the source of the problem.  Also, it may be your kidneys so hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, and lessen your caffeine intake as it is a diuretic.

iam 71 an male it was about 3 months also i have no pain

need some help with anexiety an panic about a medical problem need to see a uralogist very very scared of the out come 

Well no need to panic our body gives us signals to let us know what is going on so we can handle it.  Don't put off making an appointment.  I would bring the first mornings urine with you to that particular appointment.  It is hard to give an opinion when I am not sure of your lifestyle, eating habits, medications, and so on, I would just say for sure from my own experience don't take too much cranberry as it can cause some bladder pain.  I  did have blood in my urine at one time in my life and it passed with no incident I was very dehydrated and had a kidney infection.  This may not be your problem, if you have a good doctor they will cover the basics.  Let me know if this helps.

iwent to the doctor twice appointment was at 8.15 gave her a sample of urine no blood found ilike to knoew why i saw a drop an it does not show up in my urine thanks for all the help

I wish I be of more help, just keep an eye on it, and if you don't feel that they have done enough testing get another opinion.  Sometimes it can be caused from certain medications we take as well, or a combination of things.  Keep a journal for a while of the kinds of meds your taking as well as what your kinds of habits your maintaining.  We handle so much no a days that unless we do this it's hard to pin point the catalyst.  Good luck.