Hello, My Foreskin is stuck on my glans. Its stuck up high up the left then it runs down to the right side. By the way im Uncircumcised. I now know that this is normal and eventually my foreskin will come off.

Well, Yesterday i was in the shower washing under my foreskin and my penis head when my foreskin seemed to loosen in a spot on the glans of my penis. Meaning some of my foreskin came off my glans. But NOT ALL. It seemed to loosen right in the middle. The left and right side of the foreskin is still attached but the middle loosened and came off. There is a darker redish spot where the foreskin came off. It worries me a bit cause it kinda looks like is overpulled while washing and it may of ripped a piece off my glans.

What should i do? Go see a doctor? Leave it? PLEASE HELP!

I would leave it. Watch it a couple days and see if it seems to go away. If not, tell your parent or guardian and see what they think.

hey is this the same guest who posted on another topic and wanted me to read this??

i too would watch it. is it still painfull? open is it oozing puss at all?

thanks 8)

Thanks for inviting me to the party as well :-)

Yeh same thoughts as bio, just keep an eye on it unless its causing you some discomfort.

i invited you lol cool :-D 8)