The penis just under my foreskin (glands i think there called) is unbelievable sensitive , and not in a sexy way but in a hurting me way, my gf was giving me head and i kept having to jerk back every time it was even touched witch was , alot .
Is there anyway to harden the top so it wont be so painful and jumpy ? I flinch when anything beneath my foreskin is even slightly brushed.
any ideas or advice appreciated

It's actually called your glans but I know what you mean.

Are you circumcised? How old are you?

I tend to think that you are not circumcised and your glans is very sensitive from not being exposed. It does take some time for it to get less sensitive.

Let us know the answers to the above questions and we'll be able to help some more.

Not circumsied , 15

Getting head at 15 %-) Not bad going really. :-)

lol thanks , but the experiance was sort of ruined by this xD

OK,

Nothing is wrong, that is what I'll tell you first. This is very normal.

Your penis has been covered and protected. The glans contains many many nerve cells and there is a bundle at the bottom in the frenulum. It's the little strip of skin that connects to your foreskin. Is this the area you mean that is sensitive?

These nerves are not used to being touched. That is why you are so sensitive. Is your foreskin retracting easily? If it is still tight it can hurt as well. The more you touch the sensitive areas the less sensitive they become. Don't do it so hard that it hurts, just as much as you can a little at a time.

It really is just a matter of time.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hope that helps, good luck.

its more just the whole head of it , like i cant pull it past the head with out it sorta stinging ? didnt even know i had a frenulum as ive never pulled i down that far .

Thanks dan , very helpful :-)

It's not uncommon for the foreskin to not pull back until you're around 16 or so. If you work at it then the sooner it happens.

You need to pull the foreskin back, gently, and never forcing it as it can get stuck and that can lead to a trip to the ER. By pulling it back it helps stretch the skin so it will slide easier. The more you do it, the sooner it gets "loose."

This is why you're still so sensitive. Yes, the whole head of the penis has a lot of nerves, the frenulum has more.

Keep us posted, have fun, but be careful!

Hi pbm, didn't want to step on dans toes earlier but i'll give my two pennies worth now :-D

Dan's exactly right, in order to loosen the foreskin gently pull it back as far as you can go before it starts getting painful, then if you can, try a bit further. But don't force it behind the glans or it could get stuck and a trip to A&E is inevitable. It may be easier if you do this in the bath as it will soften the skin up a bit.

Once you can easily pull the foreskin back (which may take you weeks or a couple of months) we can then start working on desensitising your glans a little bit. When you take a bath, pull back your foreskin and grip your glans between your thumb and forefinger. The warm water will confuse the nerve endings and make the sensation less acute. Once the feeling subsides, move to a different area of the glans and grip it again and so on until you've had enough. Eventually, you should get used to holding your penis by the glans when you take a pee.

I hope this has helped. Any more questions, let us know :-)

Thanks alot to both you you !
will do :-)

You're welcome.

Kingfrieze, you're not stepping on my toes! :-D

That's a good technique you've got there.

Best, Dan

Thanks Dan, its just something I've learnt from experience :-)

You asked the specific questions first so its only fair i let you follow your train of thought before I go butting in, just a bit of courtesy :-P

Hi PBM,

I realise I'm a bit late in replying to this topic but when I read it it sounded exactly like something I would have written myself. I am 40 years old and the head of my penis (with foreskin pulled back) in very sensitive to touch, and like you, not in a good way, it hurts even if it is gently touched by anything.

I do not agree with what some of the others have said, this will not go away, however it does ease a little over time (I'm talking years) but will remain painful to touch. When a woman is giving me a oral sex it generally hurts to start with and it puts me right off and I cant continue, HOWEVER.... here comes the good part..... Ihave had sex with quite a few lady's (I'm not saying that in a bragging way, its nothing to brag about, its just a fact that reinforces my opinion) and I have found that as long as I start off slowly and the lady is moist then sex is absolutely great and not affected.

I can also enjoy being masturbated by a woman and also a woman giving me oral sex, but only if I talk to her and explain things a bit. For the first few times it is still painful and not enjoyable, but if you talk to each other and become comfortable with each other you can then practise lots and she will learn who to avoid hurting you. This really does work and I love my girlfriend giving me head because she knows exactly how to do it now.

I would have been too shy to talk about it with a woman when I was younger, but thats the key!!

Good luck..