Hi I'm 22 and for the first time out of nowhere while intercourse my foreskin peeled back completely and now I'm alittle concerned.
I've got the foreskin to to cover most of the glans however the tip is still not covered.
Beforehand I had phimosis and it seemed to have cleared.
At first and even alittle now I'm concerned that the foreskin doesn't completley cover the glans.
Also it's extremely sensitive and I can't even put my pants back on without pain.

Should I be at all concerned? And what should I do concerning the sensitivity.

Health Guru
Hi guest22, not really knowing how long your foreskin was before makes it a little harder to say but if it was a short foreskin then yes it can be normal for the tip of the glands to remain uncovered. So long as you can move the foreskin back ok so it's not stuck behind the glands and is to tight then all should be ok. To remover some of the sensitivity try when your at home alone walking around for a couple hours with the foreskin pulled back so the glands can dry out that way the skin will harden a little and some of the sensitivity will go.
Feel free to ask any more questions if you have them :)

That all sounds normal to me. If you apply something to lube it while you have it pulled back it will probably slide right back so it covers everything like before. Or you can just wait and it will work it's way back in time. The sensitivity is something you will have to get used to now that you have it working like it should, it's going to be uncovered at times. It gets less sensitive with exposure.

It went back to normal on its own but now I'm not sure if it's stuck over the tip again. As I said before I had issues with it being stuck and hard to pull back. I'll see what happens the next time I'm in a similar scenario.

Should I just pull it back slowly while erect to get the foreskin lose?
Is there anything I should be applying to get it more lose?
As of now it has returned to what it originally looked like with everything covered

Health Guru
Are you able to pull your foreskin back when your penis is flaccid?

Yes I believe so but I'm alittle afraid to try again as the foreskin tip is very tight and might get suck behind the head again as it did for alittle while last time
It's fine now and I'm a flaccid state it covers the whole glans.. But I'd like to loosen the tip of the foreskin before I try pulling back again but I'm not sure as to how to go about that

Health Guru
Just start by gently pulling your foreskin back until you can feel it start to stretch when your hard and hold it at that position for about a minute you won't see instant results but it will start to stretch after about 6 weeks.

One way to loosen it is to pull it back while you have an erection so it stretches. Just hold it there for several minutes or longer if you want to get the skin to stretch. Another way is to put your little fingers in the opening and stretch it. Don't hurt yourself but keep some pressure on it to stretch it. I did it that way until I was able to get my two forefingers inside, then a thumb and forefinger. I did it in the shower with warm water on it.

If you had it all the way back behind the glans and it didn't hurt I don't think you need to worry about what you do with it. Just keep pulling it back until it's comfortable doing that. Also the more you allow the bare glans to contact your fingers or clothing the sooner it will not be so sensitive. You said you were having intercourse so why not have your partner help you with this. I like the feeling of my wife playing with my bare glans much better than doing it myself.

Thank you very much I'll keep trying and it's ultra sensitive.

I'll give it a shot thank you