I was in the shower a few years ago and I noticed a tiny little hole in my foreskin. I saw some smegma inside of it and I pushed it out. I didn't even know what it was at the time. I was concerned about it. I was too embarrassed to have it seen by a Doctor. After several showers the hole was starting to get bigger. I left it hoping the hole would heal but it only ended up getting bigger. I believe I was 14 or 15 at the time and now I'm 16. One side of my foreskin is detached from the head of my penis. I'm not sure what's wrong with it and I'm hoping I can treat it with stretching or something. I'll put a visual example of what I'm talking about below. I don't feel comfortable taking a picture of my actual penis and putting it on a random website. I didn't know about any of this growing up. I didn't even know I was uncircumcised because I have a single mother. I still don't know much about what's normal and what isn't normal.

https://i.imgur.com/nfVVwcb.png

Hey Jeremy so its hard to say whats going on because I can't see your actual penis and the drawing is a bit hard to understand.   So you are uncircumscised which means there is skin covering the glans (head) of your penis correct?   at the tip of your foreskin there should be an opening that semen (if you can ejaculate) and urine comes out.   are you able to pull your foreskin back so it slides over the glans of your penis and exposes your glans?

I can only expose my glans on one side of my penis. The other side of my penis is attached or intact unlike the other side which started with a tiny hole and got bigger over time and exposes only one side of my glans when I pull my foreskin down. I don't know if this is a normal process growing up uncircumcised. I'm not sure if I need to see a Doctor urgently or if I can sit it out (yes I'm uncircumcised and I can ejaculate).

I don't remember my password so I'm just replying as a guest.

So I wouldn't worry there is nothing that has to be done emergently. It sounds like your foreskin is still detaching from your glans. When you're born your glans and foreskin are fused together. As you develop and go through puberty that fusion breaks down and you are able to retract your foreskin . Your body just probably hasn't broken down the adhesion all the way yet (again hard to say because I can't see it). When did you start puberty?
What you can try is when you are in the bath or shower is to slowly try to retract the attached portion or slip your finger into your foreskin and slide it around your glans trying to loosen the stuck side. It should not be painful so don't over do it but hopefully that will loosen the adhesion over time.