I'm 14 and my penis is 6"2 inches and I am uncircumsized. When I was 13 I started to pull my foreskin back for the first time. I can now pull it all the way back only on the right side. On the left side my foreskin is stuck to the head of my penis. What is wrong and what should I do?

well what does it look like? is it physically attached or could it be stuck because of built up smegma. or could it be that your foreskin is too tight to streatch all the way around your penis? do you wash the head of your penis under your foreskin daily?

thanks :-)

I'm pretty sure it is physically attached to the head and I also wash it everyday below the foreskin.

hey there XXdeadrising.
what do you mean by below the foreskin? and when you try to retract your foreskin do you try to do it with an erection or when your penis is flaccid (not erect)?

Well, I can pull it back all the way back on the right side of my head erect and non-erect. On the left side of my head the foreskin seems to be physically attached to the head erect and non-erect. What I meant by below the foreskin was I clean the head and all around in there every shower.

well you may want to have it checked out by a doctor i cant help much because i dont know what it looks like so its hard to tell. you may need to go into the doctor and have the foreskin cut where it's attached to allow the entire foreskin to slide up and down over the glans (head). how long ago did you start puberty? has your foreskin always been like this? has any other parts of your foreskin been stuck but now your able to move it? (if that makes sense)
Thanks

I think I started puberty about last year. I'm not sure if it's always been attached, if it has Been I just noticed last year. No there has not been anyother places that were once stuck but now I can move them.

hey deadrising,

I'm sorry i cant offer a more specific reasoning or diagnosis but since i cant see what your explaining that makes it very hard. what i would advise if to see your doctor. are you in any sports? if so arn't you required to have a yearly physical? if so and that would be a great time to ask about this. if you can not wait that long you can always make an appiontment earlier. i would advise not trying to pull it because if you tear it, not only will it hurt like heck it will bleed alot as well and could get infected.

if you can could you look up skin bridges on google. these conditions happen in circumscised guys whos forskin partially heals attached to their skin after the majority of the foreskin was removed. do any of thoes pictured look anything like what you have? also does this attachment cause you any pain when you get an erection?

thanks

No, the attachment does not cause pain. I've asked my parents if i could become circumsized and they said "sure" as long as i read about it and made sure that's what i wanted.That tells me I'm uncircumsized but skin bridges sound exactly like what i have.

I personaly would not opt for circumscision. you can have that part of your forskin detached from your head but i would not have your whole foreskin removed

do not get circumcised!!! you will regret it!! i know from personal experience..
try pulling your foreskin forward as far as possible.. this will help to release the adhesion.. try getting a steroid creme from your Primary Doctor

Dr.D
Pediatric Urology

wont that cause tearing and bleeding?? wouldn't it be better to have the adhesion cut (unless you happen to have some silver nitrate sitting around at home lol....
just curious.

if you experience tearing or bleeding you should be more gentile.. this is a process that requires patience.. the adhesion can be released with gentile traction and time.. but cutting can create scar tissue and you may lose sensitivity.

Dr.D

Pediatric Urology

o yes... very good point i guess adheasions like his would be dues to the connective tissue not fully releasing from the glans (since the foreskin is stuck to the glans durring infancy and early childhood) i guess it would be different if he was suffering from a skin bridge due to circumscision. thoes i believe you would probably need to have cut.

precisely.. a secondary adhesion from improper circumcision care or other complications would be treated surgically but a normal adhesion like this is typically treated with gentle traction or steroid creme..

Dr. D