My penis is soo messed up. i'm 17 and i have alot of spots on my penis and alot more increase when i get to an errection. alos when i get an errecion the foreskin at the top opens up and it looks disccusting. around the head of my penis around the edge there are spots under the skin. whats going on?????

Hi Sam,

Firstly, you might consider posting a copy in the Penile Disorders forum as you'll probably get more replies.

Anyway, can you do a google search on Fordyce Spots and let me know if this looks to be your problem. Also, can you pull your foreskin back? and does it smell awful (almost cheesy)?

Sam-

Kingfreeze is right, it soulds like it could be fordyce's spots. they are normal and are only sebacious (oil) gland in the skin of your penis. are the spots on the shaft/forskin or are they on the head of your penis? what do they feel like. fordyce spots are small and hard almost like grains of sand under the skin. they also become more apparent when you get an erection. as for the disgusting stuff... it could be built up smegma.... can you retract your forskin all the way over the head of your penis?