Couldn't find what you looking for?


I have lots ( I mean like 100s) of little (sum larger than other) pal skin coloured spots on my forskin (especially) and in the shaft and on the scrotum, i wana know how to get rid of it, how it is caused and if it will spread to thenob of my penis.

PLeas sum1 help me, i am 15 and want them gone befor my sex life begins


I am not sure you can get rid of them. They could be either sebaceous glands or Fordyce spots but you need to figure this with a doctors help. Both of these bumps' types are considered normal skin variant, and are rarely being removed.
I think it would be best to talk to an urologist to see what your options are.