I am 16 years old male and i have some skin-color spots (bumps) on my penis. They are small and you can see them at the back part of my penis. I haven't been sexually active yet and have them for 3 years.
Does anyone know anything about it?

My guess is that what you're talking about is a fordyce spot, which is pretty normal. Have you looked on the forums for discussion on fordyce spots? They have some good insight into getting rid of them if you need to. Does that help?

Yes, HealthandFitnessGuy has steered you right.
Odds are they are nothing to worry about.

You haven't been sexually active, and there's no reason to think that you've caught anything.
They don't itch and they haven't broken open. There's no infection process going on here, right?

The bumps are normal and come and go.

Yes,you are right, they don't itch and they haven't broken open.

Is there anyway to get rid of them?

Im in the same boat also.

Helpme1337 wrote:

Im in the same boat also.

There's actually an excellent thread right here on the forums about fordyce spots where they talk about methods on how to treat them and I think that there's been a lot of success there. If you search it out I'm sure you'll find it easily. I think they're getting rid of them on the lips but it's the same basic principle. Does that help?