Hello all. My husband and I are TTC. My periods are pretty regular falling between 28-32 days. Never miss a period. About 10 days prior to my expected period I was getting mild cramps. Usually get them about a week perforce period so just figured it was coming early. They lasted a few days then stopped. The days leading up to my expected period I had no symptoms or signs of period. On 7/9 the day my period was due I woke up and had about a quarter size I pinkish red blood on underwear and scant amount when I wiped. Thereafter I was having slight brown apotting when I wiped with nothing on my underwear. There were a couple days I had no spotting at all. I'm now on day 6 of missed period and last night I had another scant amount of pinkish/ red on the toilet paper and today back to spotting brown. Mild cramping every now and breast are starting to become sore. I took a test on day 1 missed period and day 3 and both negative. I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this but I'm concerned that If I am pregnant that it was too soon to show on test for some reason and I'm mis carrying or there is something wrong as far as my hormones go. Like I said, this is not normal for me.

Whats the result dear? Did u get pregnant after these symptoms?