Hello all...
I am 23 years old and have never had regular periods. I go up to six months sometimes before having a period. They are always really heavy and I get really bad cramping. My husband and I have been off the pill for over a year now and for the last 5 days I have had this brown spotting. It is not even heavy enough to use a panty liner. I am hoping that we are pregnant. I have heard of implantation bleeding but I don't think it last this long. Has anyone had an experience like this? Any advise would be great.....

Stumbled across your posting lookin for answers to the same question. I have had this whole brown spotting thing goin on since sunday night of last week and it is now sunday morning and im still spotting... no clue why. My period shouldnt be starting till closer to the first. my boyfriend and i are ttc, so i was hoping it was implantation bleeding but like you said, didnt think it would last this long... if you find anything out please let me know!! You can email me at _[removed]_... good luck!!